• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

RETRO CALIFORNIA LICENSE PLATES !!! 50s 60s 70s STYLES !! ORDER NOW !!!!

Jay Fridays

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:cool:

I have really wanted a black license plate ever since I painted the NC. With an ALL black bike, the white plate sticks out like a sore boner....

I go on the DMV site last night and what do I see???? "old SKool" plates coming back !!!

But they need a minimum order of 7500 in at least (1) style or they will not implement the program !!!

I JUST ORDERED THE BLACK FOR THE "BAT BIKE" !!!!

California Riders !!!!
ORDER YOURS TODAY !!!!
(click here)

Screen Shot 2013-06-28 at 7.59.00 AM.jpg

Last edited:
:cool:

I have really wanted a black license plate ever since I painted the NC. With an ALL black bike, the white plate sticks out like a sore boner....

I go on the DMV site last night and what do I see???? "old SKool" plates coming back !!!

But they need a minimum order of 7500 in at least (1) style or they will not implement the program !!!

I JUST ORDERED THE BLACK FOR THE "BAT BIKE" !!!!

California Riders !!!!
ORDER YOURS TODAY !!!!
(click here)

View attachment 5758

That's awesome! That would look badass on your bike. I'd kill for a black plate. :cool:

You guys get all the cool stuff down there. :D

You can order one anyway...lol

just wont do you any good....

We don't get all the cool stuff..lol
You did get the NC700s and (A) models + the red and black models.... before we did... ( i think :confused:, not sure )

That's awesome! That would look badass on your bike. I'd kill for a black plate. :cool:

You guys get all the cool stuff down there. :D

Ya, I just wish it came sooner. THey are giving a deadline of until Jan 2015 to get 7500 orders (on at least 1 style) However, They will go into production as soon as the 7500 quota is met.

You can order one anyway...lol

just wont do you any good....

We don't get all the cool stuff..lol
You did get the NC700s and (A) models + the red and black models.... before we did... ( i think :confused:, not sure )

Yes, that's true. But still...grumble grumble it's the whole grass is greener, plates are blacker thing I guess, lol

Yes, that's true. But still...grumble grumble it's the whole grass is greener, plates are blacker thing I guess, lol

Ya, I have always been envious of the old cars with the cool black plates... they are just so much more stylish....
And honestly, like 2 days ago I was trying to devise a scheme to somehow get an old plate legally registered to my bike..

ANd then, all of sudden, I see this.....lol

Back