• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Return to the Land of the Dragon...again....2017

0518161826_zps5wdzwght.jpg

Hey, just crawled out from under the rock I've been hiding under and added my name to the list. Most likely will arrive Thursday and head home on Sunday. Will probably stay in one of those camping cabins like I did last year unless I sort out my camping gear. Looking forward to it!

I got some bad news today. Surgeon who did my shoulder replacement said another 3 months before I can ride....hope he's wrong.

I got some bad news today. Surgeon who did my shoulder replacement said another 3 months before I can ride....hope he's wrong.

That post had me looking for a Don't Like button.

Oh well, let's hope for the best.

might cage up for a night or two.

I'm scheduled to meet with the surgeon the week after....Might have to make my own judgment. Working real hard on the PT. In fact, I had to back off for a bit...was overworking the shoulder. We've been having fabulous weather, I'm having some stress and I hate looking at the bike and knowing I can't ride. I need the therapy

Just heard from Bobby and Mo at Kickstand Lodge. They are answering email, so if you want to reserve a cabin, do so. They have our group penciled in. I will send the sign up sheet to them in May so they can buy groceries.

Spread the word to those that should go. Make sure you put your name on the sheet. Link is on the first post.

Sent email today for reserve a cabin. I tried calling for no pickup. Perhaps that have not arrived yet.

Looking forward to riding with everyone.

The email on their website works and i got a response there. I want you guys to have a big time and write a ride report. This might be my first miss in 8 years.

Back