• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Return to the Land of the Dragon...again....2017

Hey.
I want to talk to the guy that had the trailer right near us (2 spots over I think) that showed how he used thin paneling and 1x2s to frame up and make a "camper" out of the trailer he had.
I cannot remember names at all.....sorry.
I may have a line on a 7x12 trailer like the one we rented to bring our bikes up and want to emulate his great work if possible.
Thanks.

Hey, Therapy, I'm glad you dragged this thread back out. I'm definitely planning on going to KSL9 in 2018, and I intend to bring my little toy hauler trailer. Planning to stay a whole week at Mo's if I can. Why? Because I'll be retired by then! :eek::eek::eek:

The guy from Kentucky on a sport bike?

Dunno.
I think this year he had a blue Kawasaki. Super tuned suspension. Would not ride with us as last year as we were too slow and he had to keep dropping back and then would catch up quickly.
Really nice work on the inside of the trailer. His father-in-law (I think) is a carpenter and helped with it.
If I get some pics (and a trailer of course) I would like to emulate it.
I have tried YouTube with little success with fold out beds after the bike is out, etc.

Hey, Therapy, I'm glad you dragged this thread back out. I'm definitely planning on going to KSL9 in 2018, and I intend to bring my little toy hauler trailer. Planning to stay a whole week at Mo's if I can. Why? Because I'll be retired by then! :eek::eek::eek:

My boys and I plan on doing it again also.
I am retired and could stay longer but the boys have the jobs and are limited on Vaca.
Looking to meet up some time in the fall in N. GA. - less popular with the same good roads according to "sources".

The guy from Kentucky on a sport bike?

The guy on the sport bike was actually from Milan Indiana (approx. 35 miles west of Cincinnati). I remember because his wife works for the Aurora Casket Company. I seen him this past summer at Madison Indiana at a bike show on the river.
He had a trailer but another guy was there with his wife and had a custom trailer also but I think Therapy is referring to the Indiana sport bike guy. He was there with a riding buddy who went down on the Dragon trying to keep up with him-the riding buddy was already gone before I got to Moe's for the weekend.

The guy on the sport bike was actually from Milan Indiana (approx. 35 miles west of Cincinnati). I remember because his wife works for the Aurora Casket Company. I seen him this past summer at Madison Indiana at a bike show on the river.
He had a trailer but another guy was there with his wife and had a custom trailer also but I think Therapy is referring to the Indiana sport bike guy. He was there with a riding buddy who went down on the Dragon trying to keep up with him-the riding buddy was already gone before I got to Moe's for the weekend.

I think you are right.
But in any case I don't do Facebook.

Back