• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Return to the land of the Dragon.....yet again.....2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I'm not the official organizer of KSL(#), traditionally the date was the weekend prior to the weekend of Memorial Day. Thus, I'd say this year's event should be May 17-20. I plan to be there then, and I'll probably even get there a few days before the 17th and make it a whole week trip.

I'm looking forward to seeing the gang again in 2018!

Last edited:
Rick's Eastern Rendezvous is happening near there this year from May 16-20 at Crawford's Campground just outside Murphy, NC. There is still plenty of tent space (cabins already taken) and the beer and dinners are all included in the $100 entry. Easy central spot to hit Cherohala and Dragon. And when I say beer, it is a beer trailer and they haven't run out of beer yet on the ones I have been too. And the cooks are 2nd to none.

Event Details: ADVrider Rally - 17th Rick's Eastern Rendezvous May 16-20, 2018 ~~~ Murphy, NC | Adventure Rider
Signup Form: Rick's Eastern Rendezvous

Anyway, just an idea, and I will be in the area anyway, with some rides already mapped out for Thurs, Fri and Sat.

Since this is not an official rally, no one us in charge, however, I've bern meaning to start something.
I am a traditionalist, so May 18, 19, 20 are the dates I'd like to go. I'll start an official thread this weekend and a sign up list so No can know how many are coming.

Since this is not an official rally, no one us in charge, however, I've bern meaning to start something.
I am a traditionalist, so May 18, 19, 20 are the dates I'd like to go. I'll start an official thread this weekend and a sign up list so No can know how many are coming.

Thanks Dr.

We're gonna have to plan a meetup down there. I will be at the RDV (already booked). Maybe head down to Wheels Through Time or something. I am planning on TotD on Thursday, Cherohala on Friday and WtT on Saturday. I dont wanna be on the Tail on the weekend.

KSL is located on 28, right where it drops from 4 to 2 lanes on the way to Fontana. You will be nearby. Drop in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back