• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

returning member

searsboy

Reaction score
Visit site
About a year ago I sold my dct due to health issues. I'm feeling better these days and next week I will pick up another dct!
The farkling has already begun!!!

It's good to be back on this asylum...err...forum!!! :cool:

Welcome back. So glad you're feeling better!

Do you still have the Spyder?

Last edited:
Welcome back. So glad you're feeling better!

Do you still have the Spyder?

Thanks Greg.
No, the Spyder was a failed experiment. I didn't like it at all. I only had it for a few months and traded it in for a used R1200GSA when I was feeling better. The beemer was an awesome machine, but too heavy for me.

Welcome back to the not-so-much-of-an-asylum asylum.
This site is actually one of the most pleasant sites I visit. I like it that way!

Glad you're feeling better!

Thanks Greg.
No, the Spyder was a failed experiment. I didn't like it at all. I only had it for a few months and traded it in for a used R1200GSA when I was feeling better. The beemer was an awesome machine, but too heavy for me.

Well I dont know the reason the Spyder experiment failed for you, but to me 2 wheels vs 3 wheels are worlds apart. You might sit on them (as opposed to in them), and they might both have handlebars, but from there the similarities end. I'll take 2 wheels every time.

Last edited:
Welcome back to the not-so-much-of-an-asylum asylum.
This site is actually one of the most pleasant sites I visit. I like it that way!

Glad you're feeling better!

Thanks, and I feel the same way about this forum. I participated in a couple of others, but have always enjoyed this one the most!
Ride on!

Well I dont know the reason the Spyder experiment failed for you, but to me 2 wheels vs 3 wheels are worlds apart. You might sit on them (as opposed to in them), and they might both have handlebars, but from there the sililarities end. I'll take 2 wheels every time.

You hit the nail on the head! The Spyder literally tries to throw you off the high side in turns. IMO there are few things as exciting as a bike leaning into turns...wifey, ur still #1. Lol

I'm glad to see you getting better and in addition you have not lost your common sense and you always want to ride the best bike ! lol
Sincere welcome back and enjoy the good time !

This is awesome news. Great you have recovered enough to be back on two wheels and testament for NC that you are buying another one.

WELCOME BACK.

A testament indeed!
I feel like the NC is the perfect bike for me. It's heavy enough for road trips without getting blown all over the road, yet carries the weight low enough to handle well and even play in the dirt!

Howdy from across town. We still need to get together to go riding some day soon. Going to Sturgis on Sunday the 2nd if you want to ride.

Thanks for the invite OCR, but I can't go. I'm not doing very well in the heat, so I prolly won't be doing very much riding until it cools off some! Happy trails to you and send us pics!!! :cool:

Back