• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Ride to Deals Gap Coming Up!!

Nemo

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey folks,

Just to let you know that on COLUMBUS DAY weekend I'll be riding from JAX to Deals Gap for a couple of passes of The Tail of the Dragon. Kickstand up on Friday October 9 to be at The Dragon on the morning of the the Saturday. Would be cool to see more NCs out there.

Interested?

Last edited:
Maybe, I have been know to wake up and decide to go ride down there. Via interstate, I can be at the north end of the Dragon in 5-5.5 hours. I was just thinking yesterday I may go ride down there on Labor Day weekend again. Depending on the weather...if I go, I will be at the Gap Store around noon on Saturday (maybe earlier-depending on traffic).

I'll be at Deals Gap about the day after Labor Day albeit on my GL1800 with the wife on the pillion. We're heading there after Wing Ding. Speaking of that, are any 'Wing riders here going to Wing Ding in Huntsville?

To the OP, if your kickstand goes up Oct 9, you done missed Labor Day. :)

Last edited:
Kickstand lodge is a good place too. I'll be up at Willville mc campground in Virginia that weekend.

Back