• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Rider Magazine Scooter Comparo - Thankful for small favors

dduelin

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Rider's December 2013 issue has a maxiscooter review and thankfully the NC700X DCT was not included. Perhaps the DCT 700 is accepted as a regular motorcycle now.

I'll bet you the NC700D would have been included if it were sold here in the states.

800px-2012_Honda_NC700D_Integra.jpg

Last edited:
As a result, Rider magazine can be accepted as a regular motorcycle magazine now, unlike certain others .

Greg

Remember those Reese's commercials with all the crazy scenarios about people bumping into each other?

"Hey! You got peanut butter on my chocolate!"

"Well you got chocolate in my peanut butter!"

The Integra looks like a motorcycle rear-ended the hell out of a scooter and they decided to just leave it that way.

It is were an animal it would be a pushmi-pullyu. If it had two more wheels it would be an El Camino. If it were a haircut it would be a mullet.

Last edited:
Rider's December 2013 issue has a maxiscooter review and thankfully the NC700X DCT was not included. Perhaps the DCT 700 is accepted as a regular motorcycle now.

By definition, a scooter is NOT defined by the type of transmission, but if it can be mounted by stepping 'thru' the bike, not by swinging a leg over.

By definition, a scooter is NOT defined by the type of transmission, but if it can be mounted by stepping 'thru' the bike, not by swinging a leg over.
Yes, among other technical features but that hasn't stopped the previous reviews that included the DCTX in the review bikes.

Maybe Rider just wasn't able to get a DCTX test bike in time to include it in the review. :)

JUST KIDDING, please step away from the flame throwers.

Bob

I called my wife's NCXD a scooter today and she almost smacked me upside the head. I was just kidding too...I was using the term scooter generically like I do for my bike sometimes too. I shan't be making that mistake again.:rolleyes:

Back