• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Riding the Pacific NorthWest area series. Hope you enjoy! :{)

How did you ever find that path up to the bowl on a bike?:cool: the last time I tried something like that I got to a point where turning around was a really big problem!:(

haha, my son edited that part out for some reason. Over the past 10-12 years my older kids and i have hiked that area a lot starting from the lower road for vehicles. One year i watched the most beautiful burgandy red Black bear feed as he worked his way across the upper portion of that bowl. I allowed him to get about 75 yards from me and i stood up and walked the opposite direction.

Today i rode the southern trail and ended up in a little town that also has some of the best PIE!! :{P

Overlooking the town of Harrison Idaho
Harrison ride2 FS614 .jpg

Harrison Creamery, enjoying Strawberry Rhubarb with Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream :{P
Harrison Creamery.jpg

What tires are you using for that. I live here in Washington and want to explore some logging roads Ect.

Hey MB, i run the Shinko 705's front and rear. I run the t=standard size front and a 140/80-17" in the rear. I run each of them 36F/42R respectively. Once off road i usually keep them the same unless i'm getting into lots of loose rocks/gravel then i run them down to about 26f/30R depending on my load of course. YMMV.
:{)

This is the second video my son and i have out together(ok, he did most of the work, i just rode) in our series of riding the Pacific NorthWest. Hope you enjoy it! :{)

Great Video! Loved it when you had beat off the bushes, reminded me of when I was young riding my CT70. Loved the sound of your Danmoto pipe but I could not locate it on their website. Discontinued? or did you fit a model for another bike?

I ordered it from fleaBay if I remember correctly. I liked it a lot but since last year when I started carrying a pillion at times and using a Sena headset I can not hear it or them so I went back to a stock muffler sadly. Once again it is whisper quiet.

I ordered it from fleaBay if I remember correctly. I liked it a lot but since last year when I started carrying a pillion at times and using a Sena headset I can not hear it or them so I went back to a stock muffler sadly. Once again it is whisper quiet.
I have went back and forth with my Valkyrie, exchanging stock for Two Brothers headers and back again. I think I will leave my NC stock for a while but it was amazing how much yours sounded like a Harley. Thanks for the info.

Indeed it did, got so very many compliments on it with that pipe. I truly enjoy it and if I could hear my pillion I’d kept it on!!

Back