Riding the Pacific NorthWest area series. Hope you enjoy! :{)

Rapturee

Reaction score
This is the second video my son and i have out together(ok, he did most of the work, i just rode) in our series of riding the Pacific NorthWest. Hope you enjoy it! :{)

Red Rider

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How did you ever find that path up to the bowl on a bike?:cool: the last time I tried something like that I got to a point where turning around was a really big problem!:(

Rapturee

Reaction score
haha, my son edited that part out for some reason. Over the past 10-12 years my older kids and i have hiked that area a lot starting from the lower road for vehicles. One year i watched the most beautiful burgandy red Black bear feed as he worked his way across the upper portion of that bowl. I allowed him to get about 75 yards from me and i stood up and walked the opposite direction.

Rapturee

Reaction score
Today i rode the southern trail and ended up in a little town that also has some of the best PIE!! :{P

Overlooking the town of Harrison Idaho
Harrison ride2 FS614 .jpg

Harrison Creamery, enjoying Strawberry Rhubarb with Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream :{P
Harrison Creamery.jpg

Motoboy39

Reaction score
What tires are you using for that.
I live here in Washington and want to explore some logging roads Ect.

Rapturee

Reaction score
What tires are you using for that. I live here in Washington and want to explore some logging roads Ect.
Hey MB, i run the Shinko 705's front and rear. I run the t=standard size front and a 140/80-17" in the rear. I run each of them 36F/42R respectively. Once off road i usually keep them the same unless i'm getting into lots of loose rocks/gravel then i run them down to about 26f/30R depending on my load of course. YMMV.
:{)