• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Rossi, Marquez and Valentino

Joe A.

Reaction score
Visit site
There is a discussion on another forum that poses the question if "Rossi rode a Honda...." would he have beat Marquez. Typical thread drift brought in Valentino. if he was in his prime today and against these two marvels, who would prevail? Someone reminded us just how good Valentino was and posted this 4 minute video of the U.S. Grand Prix in '08 to jog our memories. This is amazing video of Valentino and Stoner, and even if you don't follow racing, I think you may enjoy this vid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY9mrKR5SkA

Last edited:
stoner the moana!

if you look at Rossi now he's just under 6ft tall and taller, heavier than the top 3 guys.
and he's second in the championship.

Last edited:
I remember watching that action live. It is one reason why Stoner hated Rossi. Brilliant stuff !!

Marquez is nothing special ,,he,s young never really been injured,he still thinks of himself as being invincable..Wait till he,s about 30 before preclaiming him the new God!! As for the old king,,what a great season he,s having...He making Jorje (or however ever its spelt) look very ordinary...

I remember watching that action live. It is one reason why Stoner hated Rossi. Brilliant stuff !!

stoner hated every body who beats him.
that ducati that won him the world championship was the fastest till every body caught up speed wise but it was to late by then as he amassed points.
when he started to get beaten that when he started to moan and never stopped till he left the GP..
he even accuse those that were right behind him of copying his lines.
thats why I like Rossi never moans about any body,bike yes but he just gets on with it.
beeargy and joobynow hated him too bad losers.

Last edited:
Marquez is nothing special ..

You are the only person I have ever heard to make such a suggestion, and it seems to display a total lack of respect for one of the greatest riders of his era. Marquez is extremely special. Rossi was also in his younger days and indeed continues to be, despite his age. Marquez has brought a completely new way of riding a GP bike, to the paddock. Everyone else is struggling to catch up, albeit they are having some success. Lorenzo is also special. He has had a bad season, just like others of the same ability have had from time to time. Pedrosa also is another very special rider, albeit he has had a horrendous run of bad luck, for which I would hold his manager Alberto Puig largely responsible.

All of these men have skills that us mere mortals could not even dream of. Just try doing a track day and you will understand better what I mean.

You are the only person I have ever heard to make such a suggestion, and it seems to display a total lack of respect for one of the greatest riders of his era. Marquez is extremely special. Rossi was also in his younger days and indeed continues to be, despite his age. Marquez has brought a completely new way of riding a GP bike, to the paddock. Everyone else is struggling to catch up, albeit they are having some success. Lorenzo is also special. He has had a bad season, just like others of the same ability have had from time to time. Pedrosa also is another very special rider, albeit he has had a horrendous run of bad luck, for which I would hold his manager Alberto Puig largely responsible.

All of these men have skills that us mere mortals could not even dream of. Just try doing a track day and you will understand better what I mean.

Perrosa is always second,first of the loser,s....As for MM,,,he,s nothing special,,,there,s been loads of fast kids come though,,maybe he,s abit more driven,,its a shame he never went up against Marco Simoncelli,,,now he was a crazy son of a gun!!!!!

Valentino won the first race in Qatar this year. COTA is today. Rossi lines up in 6th. Ducati is back in a big way with their new GP15 bike and should garner more than a few podiums this year. Dani sits out the next 2 races after more arm pump surgery. Jorge fixed his helmet. Watch out. Marc Marquez is superbly talented and has matured. Certainly favored for another championship season. He set the record for the fastest ever lap at COTA, jumping on his second bike in the closing minutes of Q2 yesterday. Should be a fantastic season with a good half dozen bikes contending every race.

Back