• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Rossi, will he ever win again?

"I can't say that I notice. he just come across as a likeable and I don't recall he ever blamed any one else when things go wrong.
the only time he was on the blame game was on a Ducati and we all know what a shit bike that is." ok John I agree with this line,,,but keep the abuse out of it,,,,Rocker may be wrong headed as regards Rossi ,but does that mean he deserves abit of lip,,I think not! And you have to ask Why Ducati suddenly stop winning even the occasional race under Rossi....

I've said before lipsee ducati only won the races in the 800cc race because every body else were slow.
they just concentrated on corner speed and the ducati outright speed. why do you think stoner jump ship after the second year.
because he realise that the bike wasn't good as he thought it was.
to which Dovey lad has just realise that now. like Rossi he thought he could handle it how wrong he is.

I've said before lipsee ducati only won the races in the 800cc race because every body else were slow.
they just concentrated on corner speed and the ducati outright speed. why do you think stoner jump ship after the second year.
because he realise that the bike wasn't good as he thought it was.
to which Dovey lad has just realise that now. like Rossi he thought he could handle it how wrong he is.

question John,,did ducati not win one race at 1000cc??? I thought stoner might have won a couple...what did you think of stoner,,,ace rider ,,,but whaat a twat !!!! really I ddo not really care if Vale does not win another race,,I would hate to see him injured like doohan,then have to retire....Also I think dovey is abit of a twat also....( nothing personel Dovey my dear man,,but you are!!!)

yes 1 only coz nearly every other buggers either fell off or taking it easy coz it was very wet.
stoner just moaner. all this bullshit about ever changing rules is forcing him to leave, I'm not buying that.
its either his lass told him so or other's are getting better. hell he even moan that those behind him are following his line.
now if there ever was a egoistical pratt now there's boy I wont call him a man coz he's far from it.

right getting back to so called personal abuse..
well let me tell you and others me and my good lass happen to like Rossi also jorgay!!
unfortunately the lad can't answer back as he is not a member so I'm doing it on his behalf:p ..so its not just Rocker but also to others I will do the same.
so now ya know. I can take any PERSONAL ABUSE because I don't give a monkey dick what others think.
life to short to take thing's seriously ..there's more behind me than what is in front.
so enjoy what ya got now not what might have been...........

Last edited:
yes 1 only coz nearly every other buggers either fell off or taking it easy coz it was very wet.
stoner just moaner. all this bullshit about ever changing rules is forcing him to leave, I'm not buying that.
its either his lass told him so or other's are getting better. hell he even moan that those behind hin are following his line.
now there ever was a egoistical pratt now there's boy I wont call him a man coz he's far from it.

right getting back to so called personal abuse..
well let me tell you and others me and my good lass happen to like Rossi also jorgay!!
unfortunately the lad can't answer back as he is not a member so I'm doing it on his behalf:p ..so its not just Rocker but also to others I will do the same.
so now ya know. I can take any PERSONAL ABUSE because I don't give a monkey dick what others think.
life to short to take thing's seriously ..there's more behind me than what is in front.
so enjoy what ya got now not what might have been...........
Hahahhaha ok John As far as I,m concerned it,s over,,,,I expect Vale has had worse to his face from the likes of (whats his name) "Braggi" and Gibbby,,,I take it you are from up north,,,,are you saying where?

Most sports generate different opinions on competitors and teams amongst the spectators. Imagine how boring it would be if we all wanted the same team or personto win. I work with supporters of several different football teams and just because we have different opinions it doesn't mean we don't get on. You should hear the banter that goes on . I'm on night shift and I know that when the first guy comes on in the morning I'm going to get a lot of stick as his team beat mine 3-2 today. That doesn't mean that we are not mates as I did the same to him when the result was reversed earlier in the season. It's all part of sport
My opinion or that of anyone else of any rider is just that an opinion. if someone else differs that's fine it doesn't mean that either person is right or wrong it just means that they simply have different opinions.

LOL....after losing a battle of words, suddenly it is OK to have differing opinions.
Wow. What a politician, a farking sly old fox. No names mentioned, so don't get too worked up, beware your blood meter. Differing opinions written in a fair and unoffending manner is all ok, I just have trouble with verbal farts and aggressive offensive remarks based purely on self conjure.
This thread is talking about Rossi and motogp and other riders, we don't need some farking lecture on how differing opinions make a better world. Get off the thread unless you have something to say about Rossi, else don't waste the bandwidth.

I like Rossi with all his idiotic pranks. He's got style. Style cannot be faked.
I hate Biaggi although he is a good rider but he quit because he could not beat Rossi at the game. He dangerously tried to put Rossi out. Bastard.

I hate Stoner too, because he just does not seem to behave like a champion. Too soft.

Lorenzo? He tries to put on a show like Rossi did, with his lollipop, makes him look like a wuss.

There is only 1 doctor......

There, go ahead and tell me it is ok to have different opinion. Mates? Check mate.

Last edited:
"I like Rossi with all his idiotic pranks. He's got style. Style cannot be faked." I agree with that,,,,,"Lorenzo? He tries to put on a show like Rossi did, with his lollipop, makes him look like a wuss."and I totally agree with that,,,,, though ,,,I think Lorenzo probably is the best rider out there these days,,,lets hope Rossi proves me wrong this season..From a patriotic point of view I would like Cal to win ,,but he seems one of those riders who cannot stay on....

Would it not be possible for them all to celebrate like grown men. The victors in WSB and F1 plus all other sports seem to manage the celabrations without acting like school kids
For me the racing is exciting and entertaining enough without these stupid antics

Would it not be possible for them all to celebrate like grown men. The victors in WSB and F1 plus all other sports seem to manage the celabrations without acting like school kids
For me the racing is exciting and entertaining enough without these stupid antics

for goodness sake Rocker give it a rest will ya .
we all know your an old miserable fart so just leave it eh.
all your doing is adding fuel to fire and your behaving like a school kid with your pointless comment.
and sooner or later your going to get burnt.

for goodness sake Rocker give it a rest will ya .
we all know your an old miserable fart so just leave it eh.
all your doing is adding fuel to fire and your behaving like a school kid with your pointless comment.
and sooner or later your going to get burnt.

Sorry I thought this was an open forum and providing it doesn't resort to personal abuse or in this case threats anyones opinion is allowed.
at no time have I abused or threatened you so please either ignore my comments or better still reply with reasoned argument which is what debate is all about

like a dogs dick you have to be in.
frigging personal abuse back! typical of a union man
and read my previous post Rossi is not on here but I am and he is my distance mate!but he doesn't know it.

anyway numpty I replied to your comments which already has been discuss. like an old fool your just bringing the same old debate.
and who else jump about withe excitement and acting like school kid??
remember this Rocky
(((Would it not be possible for them all to celebrate like grown men. The victors in WSB and F1 plus all other sports seem to manage the celabrations without acting like school kids
For me the racing is exciting and entertaining enough without these stupid antics)))

and as for the Roman emperor hes one of the most ignorant riders who just ignore his junior fans .
a lad I use to work with he went to a uk GP race and was in a paddock where Biaggi was and a 12 years kid ask for his autograph and he just ignored him.
he wouldn't speak any of his fans and went out the back ..why coz he lost the race!.
the little kid then went to Rossi and he signed it /posed with him and this true,

Last edited:
a lad I use to work with he went to a uk GP race and was in a paddock where Biaggi was and a 12 years kid ask for his autograph and he just ignored him.
he wouldn't speak any of his fans and went out the back ..why coz he lost the race!.
the little kid then went to Rossi and he signed it /posed with him and this true

I can believe that story. Some people are fans of Rossi because he looks genuine. Others flock around shit because they are also shit.
Eat shit, millions of flies cannot be wrong. :p

I like Rossi. Call me blind or stupid but The Doctor has got style.
Much more than those wooden blockheads who happen to win races and kept mum during celebrations. Rossi always knows how to celebrate.
That's the point of this thread.

Last edited:
I could not agree more<<< the man has style ,,,and such a winning smile,,how can you not like him,,or whats there not to like about him????? in my opinion, if he never won another race,I would still cheer him on!!!!

Back