• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Information Rostra Cruise Control

DSMMECHANIC

Reaction score
Visit site
Ladies and Gentlemen.
I have the settings and Part that is needed to complete a fully operational electronic cruise for your bike. I understand that there are some legality issues on installing an automotive cruise on a motorcycle so I am only going to give you the settings that make the unit operational. First time this is for the manual bike. Do not hook up the tach wire, ground it out. When you have it hooked up the cruise is using two devices to control your speed and on the motorcycle they are conflicting. So the vss is all you will need otherwise you are stuck with a 70 mph set only and no other functions will work. Been there didn't like the outcome. Secondly you will need a signal divider for the vss to cruise data. After all the math (I hate math) it came out that the difference is the NCX has five times more pulses than the cruise computer can use. So the part is from AT&C in New York City they make a all purpose signal divider to install taxicab meters in all makes and models and it works flawlessly at the divide by 8 setting. The divide by 4 setting makes the cruise to jumpy no matter how you set up the cruise computer. So the Model number of said device is a MP-10!!!!!! It's also $50 cheaper than the Rostra unit and has its own casing. Set your cruise module for 8,000 PPM. Follow the rest of the instructions out of the install manual for the Rostra. As for showing how I installed the unit.....Unfortunately I can't take all the fun out of figuring out how you need to install it. Furthermore It keeps me from being held responsible for your installation and use. I hope that you all enjoy the cruise as much as I do. Especially because you should be happy while you ride because we cannot afford to drive anything else due to the price of fuel. Enjoy!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 20210803_181607_HDR.jpg
    20210803_181607_HDR.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 22
Back