• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

ROX 2" Risers on DCT?

belinda k

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has installed ROX 2" pivoting risers on a DCT model?
I am well aware of the risers compatibility with the manual versions. Curious about brake line and cable routing compatibility on the DCT model.

Last edited:
Here ya go. Changed bars also. No problem with cables, hoses, wires.

012.jpg

Here ya go. Changed bars also. No problem with cables, hoses, wires.

012.jpg

Gene,
Would you say your bars are flatter than stock? That may nullify some of the affects of the Rox Risers as far as cable/hose lengths.

Greg

I installed 2" Rox risers on my DCT. The break hose is the limiting factor, I had to move the break handle 3/4" inward (away from the throttle) to make it work. Break hose has no slack but is not stretched. I think the break hose could be re-routed behind the forks instead of in front which would give all the length needed. Not up for that yet.

I put the Rox anti-vibe 2" risers on my DCT. It was a little hard getting enough cable, but it worked. The brake cable was the issue and I had to move the lever over to the left quite a bit. It was totally worth it. I really didn't think the anti-vibe feature would help my tingling/carpal tunnel issue, but it's way better. Love it.

Back