• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Royal Enfield’s Himilayan Deliveries Delayed

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site

… And For Good Reason​

An article recently posted by BikeDekho dives into the subject of Royal Enfield potentially halting deliveries of their popular Himalayan dual-sport model.

The fact of the matter is that Himalayans will be on hold for a while… But the more important piece of info we should be seeking is “the why” to back this whole scenario up.

If you’ve been slowly setting money aside for a new Himalayan, this delay could come in your favor. Sources are speculating that Royal Enfield will be taking this opportunity to roll out their newly updated Himalayan model which would account for the hold-up in deliveries. No point in sending the old bikes out when the new ones are just around the corner, I guess.

The new deliveries are supposed to resume somewhere between February and March, but the wait is well worth it. The new models will be coming with Royal Enfield’s Tripper Navigation system that was lifted off of the new Meteor 350 model. The Tripper Navigation system is a fully smartphone-compatible GPS system that uses an independent dash cluster to give you turn-by-turn updates to help you get to your destination without needing to take your focus off the task at hand.

Beyond the major nav-system upgrade, the bikes will come in new colors (Granite Black, Pine Green, Mirage Silver), and come complete with a revised seat (more comfortable) and front rack for storage.

Hold tight! The wait is well worth it.

The post Royal Enfield’s Himilayan Deliveries Delayed appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Not much bothered. My focus is now on the CRF300L.
Yep. I’m in that stage of wanting what I can’t yet have, waiting for the CRF300 and the newest KLR to be available to test ride (and buy?).

They have also discontinued the Bullet, the oldest continuously produced motorcycle in existence (and consequently my first bike). I’m happy they are doing some nice things though.

Back