• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Royal Enfield Himalayan Comes In a Decked-Out Adventure Variant

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site

Go Further Than Ever Before​

MotoGB, a well renowned Royal Enfield distributor for the United Kingdom partnered with the Enfield brand to turn this Himalayan Adventure dream into a reality with this new special edition.

MotoGB has accessorized this Royal Enfield Himalayan to be better suited for the ‘go-anywhere’ type of adventure riding with a whole ton of upgrades. This special edition comes standard with panniers, engine crash bar, and brush guards mounted to the handlebar to protect your hands when carving your path through the trees.

Royal-Enfield_Himalayan-Adventure.png

The Himalayan is already a very capable motorcycle and has proved itself as such since its official debut back in 2016. The motorcycle features a single-cylinder, air-cooled 411cc engine mounted into a very off-road-friendly chassis due to the half-duplex split cradle frame. The 2021 model year brings some updates to this motorcycle furthering its off-roading prowess with the inclusion of switchable ABS and upgraded braking system (making it up the mountain is one thing, making your way back down is the difficult part. Good brakes will come in handy).

Royal-Enfield_Himalayan-Adventure-3.png

All of these accessories are already offered individually, but buying them as a package could save you some coin. The Adventure Edition will run you an extra $530 over the original/stock Himalayan, but if you were to buy all these added components and accessories separately you’d be looking at around $765; meaning you’re saving $200 which is great especially if you already had planned on buying these parts.

As of now, this Adventure model will only be available for purchase from UK dealers at a total price of £4799 ($6400 USD).

The post Royal Enfield Himalayan Comes In a Decked-Out Adventure Variant appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

I already had a set of GIVI panniers for my NC700, so I ordered GIVI racks when I purchased by Himalayan and switch the panniers back and forth. Added crash bars and brush guards, voila

Back