• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Royal Jordanian reviews the NC750X

lue42

Reaction score
Visit site
My favorite YouTube vlogger takes the NC750X (manual) for a ride and reviews it (a little). I believe it is a 2015 (or earlier) model.

Honda NC 750X thoughts and ride in Fuerteventura - YouTube

Generally, the same review as most. It is a bike that doesn't excel at anything but does everything well. He loves the frunk. Surprisingly, he likes the sound (he is all about loud pipes on his bikes). He likes the seat (so did his wife on the rear) and gives the brakes a good rating. He doesn't go in depth too much and is uncharacteristically quiet. Overall, I am happy to hear him reflect what I think of the bike.

This *is* the NC. Jack of all trades, master of nothing. It is a just a great general purpose bike that can do most of what you ask of it.

I like his videos too, though being aggressive to pedestrians in the USA would probably get you shot. (Pedestrians almost never have the right of way in the UK.)

Yes, I get the itch now and then for an FJR or a Versys 1000 or a gold wing or a Road King, then I go for a ride and remember why I like the NC.

I like his videos too, though being aggressive to pedestrians in the USA would probably get you shot. (Pedestrians almost never have the right of way in the UK.)

Yes, I get the itch now and then for an FJR or a Versys 1000 or a gold wing or a Road King, then I go for a ride and remember why I like the NC.

Yep that pretty much a given, especially in if you in a bad town!!!

heh... The NC is truly a Jack of all trades and Master of one.. "Smiles per Gallon"..!! I do not know of another bike that matches the NC for the MPG that the NC's get! IMHO, the NC wins hands down, the NC rules there! :{)

Back