• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Rukka Virium Gore-Tex X-Trafit Gloves Hands On Review

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Worth The Money? Rukka’s Virium Gore-Tex X-Trafit gloves are premium quality, adjustable, lightweight and appear to be built to last. They have a very effective layer of waterproof Gore-Tex meshed with nylon textile, polyester, suede and elastic materials sewn together with double stitching where it counts. Armor built into the suede fingertips, knuckle and scaphoid/palm ...
The post Rukka Virium Gore-Tex X-Trafit Gloves Hands On Review appeared first on Web Bike World.

More...

They sound nice... but at $179 I'm not buying... would have to find a sale at around $100 before I'd bite. I have some of the BMW Pro motorad summer Gore-tex gloves I paid $116 for a few years back. They are a bit cumbersome and hot in the summer being gore-tex but they keep you dry in the rain. Would love to find a good pair of waterproof gloves that aren't cumbersome and hot in summer..... but this price is a bit too high for me.
by the review it seems they are a bit less cumbersome than the BMW gloves... not so sure they are any cooler

Last edited:
They look great. However, the reason I buy high viz gloves is to make hand signals more visible. The high viz on these is all on the cuff, ktmthe back of the hand. Rukka makes some others with more high viz.

Back