• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Saddle bag plate lock

ti_ti_ta

Reaction score
Visit site
So I recently bought my '16 nc700xd and it came with saddlebags. Seller also gave me locks they never installed. However I'm also missing the plate that goes into the lock itself. It's #5 in this diagram.

Local dealer says since it doesn't have an individual part number they can't order it. Any ideas? I don't really want to permanently install them since I do take them off/put them on quite frequently depending on what I need to take to work each day.

So this is a bit much of an ask. Any chance someone will take the cam plate/lock plate thing off their bike, trace and measure it, and send me the specs? Or better yet if anyone on the southern side (Duncanville) of Dallas wants to let me take a look at theirs.

I haven't been able to find anything on the bay. Think it's something I could fabricate?
I haven't disassembled mine. Maybe... I think I could do the bends with a vice and vice grips in a pinch, but a brake would be better. Then maybe drill and then cut with a hacksaw, or something like that?

Back