• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Saguaro National Monument

Billy Budd

Reaction score
Visit site
[video=youtube;j-lgMeW1op0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-lgMeW1op0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

My first attempt at this. It seems like a interesting engine sound, I may have to edit it with a manly sounding pipe!

Fun video. Thanks for the ride through Saguaro.

Regarding the sound, I think the pipe/muffler actually sounds good, but it's in the background. The foreground engine sound is more like the valves or other internal parts that can sound pretty prominent on the NC. I don't know if that goes away over time. I assume the camera was mounted close to the engine and cylinder head which is why it picked up more of that sound compared to the nice pipe/muffler sound.

Better still get a manly sounding pipe for your next clip

Tony

The You Tube quality is not as good as the original download. The engine sounds are because the camera is mounted on the light bar. That is a nine mile loop a few miles from my house.

Good looking video. Brings back some memories of when I was stationed at Davis Monthan AFB. Just out of curiosity, do you do any riding on Sabino Canyon Road? That used to be my favorite bike ride (of course that was also way back in 1970 to 75).

Bob

Good looking video. Brings back some memories of when I was stationed at Davis Monthan AFB. Just out of curiosity, do you do any riding on Sabino Canyon Road? That used to be my favorite bike ride (of course that was also way back in 1970 to 75).

Bob

Sabino Canyon road has been closed to traffic for many years, tram only now. We used to drive in there when I was a lad.

Back