• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Sargent Seats - Need more Interest

Bikrgy

Reaction score
Visit site
Have had a Sargent Seat on the 2006 WeeStrom before the NC and after trying the Gel, custom re-worked, etc it was
the best. As well as being very comfortable they are of high quality and the pan fit perfectly.
I don't know about others but I will need something other than the stock seat for the NC.
I inquired as to whether Sargent would be making a seat and got this response back early this am
after sending it out Thanksgiving Day. That's the kind of service they provide.

Here it is:

First I would like to thank you for contacting Sargent Cycle Products!

Unfortunately, we have not yet seen enough demand to warrant development for this model. However, this can change rapidly so please stay in touch and hopefully we will be offering a seat for this model soon! I personally collect the incoming inquiries for all models as they come in. I will record your inquiry.

If you like, we have added a new feature to our web page so we can track the demand for any one bike as interest grows at this link:

Sargent Cycle Products - Projects in Development

Once on this page, go to the bottom where you will find a link called "Product Research"

This new tracking feature will allow us to more accurately track the increases in interest in any one model to assist us in determining what bikes are in greatest demand and assists us in determining what seats will be selected for future development. Just fill out the information requested on this form and you will be added to the list of other NC700X owners who would like to see Sargent develop a seat for this model. There is no obligation attached to filling out this form.

We do however; have another option for our clients/potential clients seating for whom we do not currently carry a World Sport product for. Please take a moment to look at this link to our Custom Seat Services department; Heated Motorcycle Clothes Heated Clothes Chilli Heated Motorcycle Vest. There you will find all we have to offer you and your machine to attain a Sargent quality seat custom made to your specifications on your seat pan. Should you choose to use our Custom Seat Services, you may call us and speak to one of our highly qualified Custom Seat Services Representatives at 1-800-749-7328 and they can assist you with any further questions you may have to achieve the right comfort and style for you and your machine.

Back