• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

saying good bye

johnakay

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well I think its time I move on seeing the the Forza wont be coming to the states etc.
thanks to all those who have helped me in the past with my former bike nc700x.
you all take care and keep the rubber side down.

So why move now ? You didn't move when You got the Yamaha so why now especially when You still have the same motor as the rest of us. I agree with Alias. So stay put and keep us updated on what we are missing.

I am particularly interested in your long term assessment of the bike given the close relationship with the X-Adv.

so far I've only done 300 miles till this weather of ours change. now its snow and ice.
this was our last trip out.

Attachments

• DSC01822.JPG
    DSC01822.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 39
  • DSC01825.JPG
    DSC01825.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 39
  • DSC01828.JPG
    DSC01828.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 39
  • DSC01827.JPG
    DSC01827.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 40
  • DSC01829.JPG
    DSC01829.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 41
I actually prefer the appearance more than the Integra. Pity it lost the 18" rear wheel in the change.

I wonder when motorcycle manufacturers will start using street suspensions designed to handle today’s poorly maintained roads. A few parts of the USA have good, even great roads, but from my experience they are not the norm.

I wonder when motorcycle manufacturers will start using street suspensions designed to handle today’s poorly maintained roads. A few parts of the USA have good, even great roads, but from my experience they are not the norm.
When I was a cop in Chicago we had a bar we hung out at that was a total dump (it was in the Chuck Norris movie "Code of Silence... coincidentally Chuck's character used my assigned call sign, 1462). Anyhow we asked the owner when he would put a little money into the place to spruce it up. His response, "...when you guys stop coming and spending your money...". I think logic around those lines are why we still get subpar suspension.

roads here are just as bad.pot holes all over the place inc patch ups that aren't even flat.
it seem to be getting worst.

I agree about the potholes here and there, but overall UK backroads are a lot better than ours. Remember I have just returned from a 2000km trip over there where I got a good flavour of UK roads.

Back