• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Scorpion Helmets

kpinvt

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've owned a Scorpion EXO-900 Hi-Viz modular helmet since August of 2010. About a week or so ago at the end of my ride into work I was walking into my office when the chin bar latch on the helmet broke off in my hand with the helmet still locked shut. I thought I was going to need the help of the guy I was relieving but I just barely managed to wiggle the helmet off with the chin bar latched shut. I emailed Scorpion customer service who answered back later that day asking for my mailing address. The day before yesterday a package arrived in the mail with a new latch assembly enclosed. It took me about 15 minutes to replace the mechanism and now my helmet works as good as new.

I need to call them and get a new screw for my EXO-900 Modular. Noticed this past weekend one of the screws had come out and gone missing.

I had a good customer service experience recently with a different company. Isn't it good to know some businesses still do things right?

On 2nd thoughts, isn't it sad that good customer service is so rare nowadays that we brag about it when it does happen?

I had same helmet and two latches broke. Last one they sent the entire chin piece. Their customer service dept. is excellent. When I wrecked I messed up my helmet and wanted another but they don't make the Wine color any longer so I had to change brands. Miss my Scorpion. The new helmets are made of carbon fiber and weigh 10oz. less.

I had same helmet and two latches broke. Last one they sent the entire chin piece. Their customer service dept. is excellent. When I wrecked I messed up my helmet and wanted another but they don't make the Wine color any longer so I had to change brands. Miss my Scorpion. The new helmets are made of carbon fiber and weigh 10oz. less.
I really like some of the Scorpion helmets but the didn't fit my head.

FWIW, I have a Bell Star Carbon and the lighter weight was worth the price! I did pick it up on closeout at SportbikeTrackGear.com for a couple hundred dollars off.

I had one of the visor latch things break on my exo-500, emailed them about where to buy a replacement and they sent me one for free.

Back