• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Scottoiler vSystem Chain Oiler and Scorpion Dual Injector Nozzle

DCTPaul

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got a Scottoiler vSystem Chain Oiler and Scorpion Dual Injector Nozzle to fit to my '19 NC750X DCT... There is a vac tube to allow fitment of the vSystem.
Happy Christmas

Congrats! And a Merry Christmas to you. I've also got the vSystem Chain Oiler and dual injector, I bought mine many years ago for my Ninja 250 and when I bought my Seca II, I simply brought it over to the newer bike. It seems to work pretty good at keeping my chain oiled and extends the chain's life quite a bit. I've thought about buying the eSystem (electric pump version) Chain Oiler along with the Scorpion dual injector when I get next bike, but we'll see.

Just got a Scottoiler vSystem Chain Oiler and Scorpion Dual Injector Nozzle to fit to my '19 NC750X DCT... There is a vac tube to allow fitment of the vSystem.
Happy Christmas
Any chance if a photo of where you spliced into the vacuum?

Any chance if a photo of where you spliced into the vacuum?
There is a Youtube video here:

(I have posted the information below on a UK NC forum.)

"I fitted a V-System to my 2022 NC750 last week. On my 2022 bike, the vacuum hose isn't in quite the same position shown in the video. There is a black rubber pipe that runs higher up than the one shown in the picture on the Scottoiler website. The run is obscured as it is amongst some wiring. I double-checked that the pipe appeared to run to the cylinder head before making any cuts. Looking from the front right side you can just see the pipe emerging from under the fuel tank area. It has two white paint dots and has some protective braid around it. There are some pictures, not of great quality as I had refitted the left crash bar before I thought about photographs.
:rolleyes:

There is very little slack in the pipe so once cut it was a bit of a fiddle to fit the "T" piece. I found gripping the pipe with some thin nose pliers and carefully pulling it closer while I pushed the "T" piece into the pipe did the trick. I didn't pull too much as I was afraid of detaching the pipe at the cylinder head end and can only imagine the amount of time and stripping down that would have need to re-attach!

I have read that some dealers have told customers that the vacuum-activated V-System can't be fitted to the NC750. Well, it can so I wonder if they just don't want non-standard fiddly jobs?
T piece - Copy.pngvacuum pipe 1.pngvacuum pipe 2.png

Yeah thanks once had a good look discovered the pipe like you say runs high into the bike a bit more hidden I haven't got round to fitting g the oiler yet will do when I get a spate weekend

Back