• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seat Concepts for S model

Yamezz

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone tried to fit an X model seat to the S model bike? Seat Concepts tell me the seats are not compatible, but there's no option from SC for a seat for the S model. Obviously with the USA only getting the X model, there's no need for SC to develop a seat for the S model. Trouble is, here in Australia, we only get the S model. Any suggestions for a better seat for the S model?

The seat on the X is different shape to that of the S, at least that is true for riders seat but maybe pillion seat is same on both bikes

Are the pans different? I figured if the frame is the same then the seats are two, all the body differences happen in front of the seat.

Thanks Guys. The Shad seat is ridiculously expensive by the time I get it here. The Topsellerie could be too, depending on which option you go for. Redracinghood, which one did you get?

Are the pans different? I figured if the frame is the same then the seats are two, all the body differences happen in front of the seat.

That's what I figured too. The part numbers are slightly different, but I keep wondering how different could the seats really be?

Back