• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seat Concepts Video Review

n30r3l0ad3d

Reaction score
Visit site
[video=youtube;ndeXs9qBeWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndeXs9qBeWw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

And remember, pick your seat based on your needs. As with any seat, give it proper time to break in. Every seat / persons bottom is different. ;)

Nice review. I like mine as well. I'm considering taking mine back to the upholsterer and having the little lip on the front of the pillion removed. I don't ride two up, and I could use an extra inch of rearward movement.

Nice review/video. For a "low cost option" ($160+$15 shipping (pillion cover is $45 more) if you install yourself) for aftermarket seats nice to hear from a satisfied customer (well, actually, several with the replies).

I "Googled" Seat Concepts and found several review strings and most seem well satisfied. The only issue some have was a wrinkle in the front running side to side but that was on an off road bike with a much narrower seat than the NCX.

I can add after a 20 mile commute into work tonight and back it's so much better than stock. I will be doing another video to seat concepts about ideas for the rear seat. Thanks all for the comments!

A little more lip on the front so they don't slide forward under braking. Definitely wider. I think it could gain ½” easily on both sides without interfering with the hand holds.

No suggestions for improvement, but the Seat Concept seat I added before taking my trip up north has been very good for 500 mile days. I do get a little sore just before my gas stop (200 miles), but I have had that same problem on other custom seats that cost way much more on other bikes. I have been through Heavy rain and Hot days without a problem on the seat. I am sure there are better seats available but for the price, I like this way better than stock and will keep it on the bike.

I will pass the feedback on to them when I submit a video for them for a new rear seat. Thanks for the suggestions.

Just a little update. I spoke to Robert yesterday via phone, he told me they were a month or two out on the rear seat. They are paying attention to this thread, and should have a prototype soon. I should also add, I have about 240 miles on my new seat and it is starting to soften up a bit. I still have not taken it on an extremely long ride, but I still like it so much better than stock.

I went to a BIG ( 1,200+ bikes ) monthly bike gathering last night,I had the only NCX there.I had probably 50+ people ask me about the seat,so hopefuly SC gets some calls!!.
I have over 7,000 miles on mine and it's still nice and firm !!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to a BIG ( 1,200+ bikes ) monthly bike gathering last night,I had the only NCX there.I had probably 50+ people ask me about the seat,so hopefuly SC gets some calls!!.
I have over 7,000 miles on mine and it's still nice and firm !!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called in and send our Forum Address to them to monitor. I ordered the front and read cover from SC and was unaware that it was only a cover. A little disappointed as my wife needs some fusion too. I'll probably look into using their cover and adding more foam for her myself or taking it to an upholsterer.

More to come. Mine is due to be delivered on Thursday 7-31

I called in and send our Forum Address to them to monitor. I ordered the front and read cover from SC and was unaware that it was only a cover. A little disappointed as my wife needs some fusion too. I'll probably look into using their cover and adding more foam for her myself or taking it to an upholsterer.

More to come. Mine is due to be delivered on Thursday 7-31

My seat now has over 15,000 miles on it and is AWSOME. !!.Just did the WABDR with it last week ..
5abe3ydy.jpg

varetume.jpg

u7edy8u8.jpg

8y2a8y6e.jpg

My seat is still awesome on mine, after over 2k miles on it. I couldn't live without it at this point. Quality product. Shame they don't make a matching rear seat for it though.

Back