• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

Your pictures are too dense, too many megabytes. Waited 5 minutes and gave up.
The photo is 2.5 MB. That is not unreasonable for a photo post. I hate it when online software re-compresses or downsamples images, to the point that they are horribly blurry. Facebook is a big offender. Sorry your Internet is so slow, that is probably frustrating to deal with.

The photo is 2.5 MB. That is not unreasonable for a photo post. I hate it when online software re-compresses or downsamples images, to the point that they are horribly blurry. Facebook is a big offender. Sorry your Internet is so slow, that is probably frustrating to deal with.
2.5mb is way more than necessary, re-set your camera. I was a photographer and sold on ebay for 15 years. My pictures average .4mb and very sharp. Yer gonna need all that speed on your computer, and no need to be sorry.

Yesterday, I encountered a 2021 NC750X at the Exxon station at Tellico Plains, Tennessee (USA). I talked briefly to the rider, who said he visited an NC forum but wasn’t sure if it was this one. I was on my Goldwing. We were all heading to Deals Gap, Cherohala Skyway, and the like.

Back