• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

I saw a red one at a gas station in Wickenburg on Sunday. Dad and I were out for a ride and happened to stop there, too. Dad's VTX1800 uses noticeably more fuel than the NCX, so we get plenty of rest stops on our rides. ;)

I stll have NEVER seen another NC700X on the road - only seen them in the show room or between my own legs. They are an elusive breed. [Pinellas County Florida]

I stll have NEVER seen another NC700X on the road - only seen them in the show room or between my own legs. They are an elusive breed. [Pinellas County Florida]

Me either. The only two I have seen were intentional meetings with Bamamate and OldJeff. The dealer I bought mine from has only ever sold one which I bought so unless they sold the red one they have had for over a year.

This is probably why finding a sprocket/chain set for the dct was IMPOSSIBLE!! I finally found a 39 rear sprocket, but have to order it from europe. I thought our parts would be a little more accessible by now....... Sheeeeesh
:/

I saw one today, black with boxy side bags. It was heading north on rout 11 between new market and mt. jackson Virginia.

It could have been a 500 but I think it was the nc, sadly I was in the car taking the kids home.

I saw a red one at a gas station in Wickenburg on Sunday. Dad and I were out for a ride and happened to stop there, too. Dad's VTX1800 uses noticeably more fuel than the NCX, so we get plenty of rest stops on our rides. ;)
I was in and out of Wickenburg most of January with mine. I was camped out in Boulders and up at the Rodeo grounds back then.

Heading from tent camping to north tunnel of Daytona Speedway saw this NC next to an RV. Owner ruptured New Yorket living in Florida. Loves his tide. Told him about forum.
8ymase5a.jpg

OCR took picture. His bike in middle and I am on right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of all places I'm in my own town. I was headed to Advance Auto Parts to buy something and when I pulled in there was a stinking NC staring at me. What? I could not believe it. The owner had just pulled in too. I parked next to him and introduced myself. His name was Kevin and he lives just outside the edge of town and has had his NC since 2012. I can't believe we have not crossed paths because I'm all over this town everyday.

Anyway, I mentioned the site. Hopefully he checks it out and becomes a member. He does most of his own maintenance so I told him there are tons of "How to Do's" here.

20140322_114220.jpg

Rode my bike to work a couple times this year (cold mornings still!) and it seems that my NC has found a friend. (mines the one in front with the tall windscreen)
greenshot_2014-03-22_21-09-50.jpg

Heading from tent camping to north tunnel of Daytona Speedway saw this NC next to an RV. Owner ruptured New Yorket living in Florida. Loves his tide. Told him about forum.
OCR took picture. His bike in middle and I am on right.

9.jpg

I saw more NC's in the wild last week at Daytona Bike Week than I have seen in the last year in the wild.

smilleybinoculars.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Just saw a silver NC in Mesa AZ, on US60 West bound at Val Vista. Have seen several in the wild, but usually by the time I get back to my Pc/phone, I forget to post.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Finally! I saw one on Fairfax County Parkway in Virginia. Too bad I was in the cage on the way back from Home Depot...

Been seeing a lot of them around lately. Saw another one this morning on the way to work, AZ 202 northbound and going onto US 60, in Mesa AZ.

esajamu6.jpg

Deals gap at lunch time today. He saw me first when I was pulling in. 2012. Owner in Air Force in Wisconsin down this way for training and brought his NC.

Thanked him for his service and told him about forum so maybe he will check in.

We saw one, silver, on Friday in Jasper, AR riding 2 up.

I bet it was the guy I bumped into in Cabot. He lives north of Conway. Did the bike have many mods from what you could see? His did not. It was pretty much stock still.

I saw a silver one at Deals Gap yesterday, maybe 2 as I think the first one I saw around noon had a stock screen and the next time, an hour or two later, it appeared to have the tall Honda screen. I had my red NC but I was riding a friend's Grom up and down the Dragon. Sorry if I passed either of you on the Grom and sorry if I held either of you up on the Grom.

Perfect day yesterday and just as nice today. Taking the ST up today.

Back