• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Side rack to work with the T-Rex system?

draco880

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all, got the T-Rex top case rack and the dinky Givi they sell with it, and would like to add some panniers. I did some touring this last weekend and I like having the frunk, etc., but it's pretty annoying choosing between not using the space behind me on the passenger seat, vs. unpacking and repacking it every time I need gas. Anyone have experience sticking cases, probably soft ones, on the side of the T-Rex frame?

Unfortunately I have no info for you. But, I do have a question. Did you have fitment issues with the operator's seat once you installed your T Rex rack?.

Frog, nope, didn't. Getting the passenger seat back on was annoying, but the main seat was fine, didn't take it off for install.

Hmmm interesting ,very interesting.
I would hate to think I somehow fouled up such an easy procedure. I noticed the install rose my OEM grab rails by a bit.....measurement not taken, but enough to cause issue.....DoH.

I wonder if we're talking about the same rack, since mine doesn't interact with the driver's seat in any way. Do you mean getting the bolts lined up for the OEM grabs and the passenger seat? Because that was extremely annoying.

Yes, same rear rack. I believe the model number is N44-18LR.......IIRC. It's the only T Rex racing motorcycle rack available for the nc700x. On mine, having the rack arms running underneath the OEM grab rails ( as per installation instructions provided by T Rex racing ) raises my OEM grab rails enough to cause contact with the main seat.....aka, operators seat. I sent them an email on this. No response as of yet. Time will tell.

Back