• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Signature? How do I set one?

Top right select settings then on the left under "my setting" you will find the edit signature.

Kind of unusual that it isn't under My Profile. That is where I first went looking for it.

Look to the top of the screen and select "SETTINGS". Click settings. This opens a new windows. The left column has a menu and one of the selections is "EDIT SIGNATURE". Click this box. Type in the signature info you desire and then either preview or save your sig.

See photos below.

Settings.jpg

Edit Signature.jpg

Top right select settings then on the left under "my setting" you will find the edit signature.

Kind of unusual that it isn't under My Profile. That is where I first went looking for it.

Yep, that's where it is for me.

Sometimes when I troubleshoot something long distance, I have the user change his password to "password" just long enough for me to log on and see if it behaves the same for me. You might try that. As soon as that's done, the user changes the password back to what it was. That exchange helps in some cases.

Is there a "post count" restriction on adding signatures? I do not show the "Edit Signature" in my profile settings. I have the rest there, but no Sig.

Back