• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Slip on exhaust that works with saddlebags and centerstand - need help

KW7

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone know which (if any) aftermarket slip on exhausts will work with the factory saddlebags and centerstand? I like the Yoshimura carbon slip on but can't tell if it would work with the saddlebags. Any help would be greatly appreciated before I purchase the wrong pipe. Thanks.

Hello,
the popular ones are Leo Vince, Beowulf, Two Brothers and more (don't remember off hand).
Try a search, also look thru the Modifications sub-forum.

The Two Brothers does NOT work with the center stand. Leo Vince does (a bumper bracket is mounted to the exhaust similar to the OEM exhaust's bumper bracket. I can't speak on any others.

I have a BeoWolff with GIVI trackers bags and no problems at all and I have the Honda center stand also. I'd show a picture but I'm on my macbook and it does not give me file upload on images. Maybe I need to try on my Win8 box tomorrow but that means 1 hour for updates 1 hour to install up dates and reboot reboot ... Sorry I'm not a WinDows fan.

I have a BeoWolff with GIVI trackers bags and no problems at all and I have the Honda center stand also. I'd show a picture but I'm on my macbook and it does not give me file upload on images. Maybe I need to try on my Win8 box tomorrow but that means 1 hour for updates 1 hour to install up dates and reboot reboot ... Sorry I'm not a WinDows fan.
Drag your image to your MacBook desktop. Then you can file upload the image from the desktop to your Forum posting.
I do this all the time. I do not own or use Microsoft Windows. Strictly a Mac fan.

I posted links and pictures yesterday but this apparently needs moderator approval since I'm new.

I have the Honda center stand along with an add-on bumper that attaches to the center stand itself, with the OEM saddlebags and the Danmoto Carbon GP exhaust and it clears just fine. Maybe my pictures will be posted eventually.

Drag your image to your MacBook desktop. Then you can file upload the image from the desktop to your Forum posting.
I do this all the time. I do not own or use Microsoft Windows. Strictly a Mac fan.

Thanks for the tip ... I've been using computers since 64 and have never been one of Gates disciples, especially when he put down Ritchie and Thompson who gave us all a viable, copyable OS. Did not get my first MAC till 07 and was an instant convert, Linux just was a lot of work to keep everything running perfect. Thanks again for the tip.

But the Leo Vince brand is no longer sold in US.

Leo Vince will apparently be available once again in the near future. They are working on new distribution for the U.S. and they claim to be ready by the end of the year at the latest. Rumors of their death have been greatly exaggerated.

I have fitted a short stubby one on my bike from SP Engineering in the uk, with the db killer in, but have put 5 bolts in the small holes on the db killer, sounds nice :angel: fits with the panniers on as well.
outlaw%20074_zpsnesqidja.jpg

outlaw%20075_zpslu6htud1.jpg

Back