• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Smokies last weekend of Sept.

I am off that weekend and this could be tempting. I love the area and ride it/ travel to it often. I have to wait to see how my schedule pans out as this is a little far in advance. I would love to meet some of you up there and have a good riding weekend, I am long overdue. Hope to see ya'll soon.
You clicked on a post from last year, so you missed it. Keep an eye out though. There will be some more get togethers in the North GA. West NC and East Tn area. Lots and lots of great roads. If you happen this way post it. I am always looking for an excuse to ride a few hours north to the mountains.

In fact the same group I was riding with will be at Little Switzerland the last week in May. I will be there and a CTX will be there. May be others.

Wait, Fuzzy! I rode my MP3 500 up from Fort Lauderdale in one day.....I was Sticky's ride companion when he broke down in N. GA.

Rebersole23, that ride was this past September.

There is usually an MP3 Gathering in the spring and fall and always with great roads to ride and nice accomodations

The 2015 Fall Gathering has been planned yet, but the 2015 Spring Gathering is May 28, 2015 to May 31, 2015 at the Skyline Village Inn on the BRP in Spruce Pine, NC. (This date overlaps somewhat with the 2015 Isle of Man TT :) )

Back