• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

So what did you do TO your NC700 today.

Should this thread be made a Sticky?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame you for changing your tire but that PR4 looks to be in great shape still. Mine is worn more than that and I plan to put at least an additional 2000 miles on mine.

Washed the car and the truck yesterday, then gave the NCX a real good going over, found a couple of loose bolts, cleaned and lubed the chain. Sprockets look good and couldn't find anything wrong with the chain. The NCX is at 9500 miles and I have a trip planned tomorrow that should get me in the 10k club :D

The PR4s have 2k on them now and still look brand new and have stopped singing at 30 mph, I really like these tires.

First day I have had to work on the beast! Parts arrived all week.... Got the Rox risers on, bark busters VPS done, kisan pathblazer and tailblazer done, battery tender wired in, dzell radiator guard on, side case panels on, fenda extender yet to go and light bar still in route. :cool:

:D I think you got more done in a single day than I have in two years, lol :eek:

I don't blame you for changing your tire but that PR4 looks to be in great shape still. Mine is worn more than that and I plan to put at least an additional 2000 miles on mine.

Oh, it's not getting tossed or anything, I'll mount it back on when the Pirelli is burnt up (the picture is of the new Pirelli).

I'm expecting to do ~4,000 miles on my trip. I got right at 11k on my PR3 and the cords started to peek through. If I kept the PR4 on for the trip, it'd have close to 12k on it by the time I get back. It might be fine, but I know I'd be worried about in the back of my head the whole time.

trey

paid mine off today! Woohoo!

installed oxford heaterz grips (great)
ordered madstad screen...bit of a delay due to a supplier problem, but on it's way now.

My new 705 just came,it replaces my K60 that has 14,000 miles on it..
3ebysyqe.jpg

8e9ytagu.jpg

Think you will like it. Probably not as good off-road as the k60 but the on-road manners will be better. The 705s can have some initial squish when off-road but hook really well when you get onto the side tread.

Last week I put one these ATV seat pads on.(20.00 Walmart).I see them a lot on the adv fourm.I cut some of the front off and so far it seems to help.the squares help displace my weight,and no sliding forward and it also serves as a zipper guard on the lower part of frunk.I decided to take it off one night to go to work.the first stop my boys meet the frunk fast.you don't realize how much the slope is until you don't have it and then go back to it.I will test this out more.
Here is a pic of what they look like.
13c821153ae10c22356059da4910c202.jpg

Started going green! Didn't have time to finish today, but figured I'd at least get started. Have had the desire to do this for a while, and have had the Plasti-Dip for a couple of months. Also changed the fork oil and added adjustable fork caps from eBay.

6ege3yhy.jpg

je2e6eqe.jpg

hajesegu.jpg

vusuza8u.jpg

atazasam.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back