• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Soft luggage?

fig32

Reaction score
Visit site
I am looking for some soft luggage options for ,y wife’s 2021 750X DCT. We plan on taking some trips soon and I would l like to outfit her big but want soft bags. Does anyone have any suggestions and pics? I don’t want a top box right now just side cases that work and can easily be removed. I love the SHAD system but it looks like they cover the pillion seat so that is a deal breaker.

I am looking for some soft luggage options for ,y wife’s 2021 750X DCT. We plan on taking some trips soon and I would l like to outfit her big but want soft bags. Does anyone have any suggestions and pics? I don’t want a top box right now just side cases that work and can easily be removed. I love the SHAD system but it looks like they cover the pillion seat so that is a deal breaker.
Most soft bags will cover the rear seat unfortunately. What’s the issue with hard bags? Most of those are easy to remove and are lockable

I like the idea of soft bags and if she drops the bike, they offer some cushion with the engine guards. I need bags for her so we can plan a trip and I am open to suggestions. I have seen some Shad hard bags and Givi

I like the idea of soft bags and if she drops the bike, they offer some cushion with the engine guards. I need bags for her so we can plan a trip and I am open to suggestions. I have seen some Shad hard bags and Givi
Givi e22s are what I run. They’re very nice looking, give enough space with the Frunk and are pretty economical. A few others run these as well. All the other luggage was too boxy or too pricey for my taste.

Thanks for the suggestions, much appreciated. Mzflorida, don’t those bags have a strap that goes over the pillion seat? How do you handle that?

Thanks for the suggestions, much appreciated. Mzflorida, don’t those bags have a strap that goes over the pillion seat? How do you handle that?
They do. However, they are not bound together all the time and use Velcro that can be pulled back and reattached quickly. I did not pick up on the strap being a deal breaker for you.

I did not realize the strap was just Velcro and could be pulled apart easily. I am trying to make it as easy as possible for her.

For what it's worth, I THINK I've found a way to attach my Nelson-Rigg CL855 set to the GIVI pannier racks that came with my bike. They came with snap buckle straps at the front and rear, which I've located so they can support the weight. The main support will remain the velcro straps that go over the pillion seat, but this way I'm hoping to make it work until I can get something better. I'll take some pics once I have it sorted out.

I just mounted up some Tourmaster select bags I had for my other bike to see how they would work.fit/etc on the NC 750X and they mounted up easy and well

B0HC3XJh.jpg

fKJCX5kh.jpg

they have one snap strap that goes to each passenger footpeg bracket and one around the back and velcro straps over the seat. Super easy to take on and put off for filling up the gas. snap, sanp snap, take em off, snap snap snap and they are installed.

Thank you for the link. I am looking for something mounted and more permanent like the Shad Blaze system but without the large strap over the pillion seat. Looks like Givi has something that will work.

Wotcha! I bought these Lomo bags for my bike, but alas - as other commenters have advised - they don't work especially well with the NC. Sure, you can fit 'em on, but they tend to block access to the petrol filler.

However, if you've got something like the Givi engine crash bars, Lomo have some good bags that fit up front. Not huge capacity, but useful for putting my chain lube, rags and cleaner on one side - some assorted tools, spare gloves, first aid kit on the other. Bags up front like this are quite nice if you're packing for a camping trip on the bike, as they help spread the weight around on the bike a bit - plus they act as a wind deflector so makes the ride a bit warmer on your legs

Lomo dry bag panniers

...you can grab them from the link above: here's a video about them from the manufacturer YouTube channel:

Twin-Crash-Bar-Dry-Bags-7.jpg

Last edited:
Back