SOLD 06 12 21 2016 VFR1200XDCT, 15,100 Miles, $8999.00, Warranty

TacomaJD

Reaction score
Visit site
That was a fast sale! Not gonna lie I've still been smoking it over trying to decide if I should come get it. I guess that'll be one less thing on my brain now. LOL

Glad ya made a fast sale. I appreciate your time and info on the bike, Mike.

mzflorida

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys. It was quick. Without bragging, it was probably one of the cleanest and best maintained VFRs in the USA. Nick on the light bar, rub from luggage straps, and that is it. I love tinkering so maintenance is actually a past time to me. I don't drink, gamble (except for a low stakes poker league), smoke so this is what I spend my time and fun money on. Well, I get in trouble for fishing tackle purchases but justifiably.

Dave, you know how much I regretted selling the NC. I have no seller's remorse on this one. I absolutely loved the VFR but it was not the right bike for me anymore. It is a lot of bike for what I am going to do moving forward. Anyone looking for an absolutely incredible bike should really consider it, though it is heavy in the garage. I did see the 18 in Tampa and Wesley Chapel. They are on the radar! But I want to sit on the 2021 and maybe even wait for a test ride before i decide.

I did buy a brand-new Yamaha Xmax. Holy cow what a blast! Seriously an impressive player in the large scooter category. Elane is still riding a scooter so we can tool around a little bit together, she on hers and me on mine.

mzflorida

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That was a fast sale! Not gonna lie I've still been smoking it over trying to decide if I should come get it. I guess that'll be one less thing on my brain now. LOL

Glad ya made a fast sale. I appreciate your time and info on the bike, Mike.
I actually felt a little guilty! Sorry brother!