SOLD - 2012 Honda NC700X - Austin, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherl

Reaction score
Excellent condition with 7800 miles (will go up) on it.
New Bridgestone S22 tires (+$600 value)

Comes with Honda Tall touring screen and center stand (+$298 value).
Also upgraded to HID headlamp (+$95 value).

Everything is perfect and the low center of gravity makes it extremely a nimble bike.
Clean Texas title and will help you with Texas paperwork.

Asking: $4200 $3950
Located in Austin, Texas and can deliver for a fee.

Album:

Attachments

Rapturee

Reaction score
Hey Sherl, sorry to see that you have to sell your bike. You have kept it in nice shape so it should sell quickly.

Sherl

Reaction score
the weather is getting fabulous here!

Sherl

Reaction score
Good for you. What will you buy/ride next? :{)
I'm 6'3 so not much that fits me than A GS. With NC I had hip and knee pain after two hours of saddle time, if I don't stretch. So thinking about a 800GS. Wanted a Multistrada but it got almost same ergonomics of a NC700 so may not workout for me.

Rapturee

Reaction score
Oh wow. I am 6'5" with 36" inseam so i do understand that. I really liked the NC with it's incredible "Smiles per gallon" and wanted so much for it to work for me and my frame. With the recommendations of so many others here, I added 2" ROX bar risers and tilted them up and back towards me releaving almost all of my shoulder/neck pain-discomfort. Then i added highway pegs and that did it for me, i was hooked. I too had a lot of hip/knee pain from being so "bunched up" on the bike. Simply being able to move my feet to another location and stretch out often. I hope you find these helpful for you on your new bike and are thus able to ride more often and further! :{)

Status
Not open for further replies.