• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

SOLD 2015 Honda NM4 NC700JD Cincinnati OH Area

C8Chris

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD 03/24/2021 via FB Marketplace $7100 2015 Honda NM4 with 7400 miles. Located in Cincinnati OH area. Clear KY title in my name. No liens, salvage, etc. Starts, runs and rides as it should. No surprises. Comes with several helpful extras: Honda OEM taller windshield and passenger back rest with rack. Also has SAE battery tender lead wired up to make charging easier. Also have Honda Owner’s manual, repair manual and two keys.

IMG_3116.JPG

I bought it the end of 2019 and put about 1000 miles on it. It has all of the standard NC700JD stuff: ABS, DCT, LED lights, color changing display and uber small saddlebags. The passenger seat flips up as a driver’s backrest which is handier than I would’ve guessed. It’s not been wrecked or had goofy Batman stickers put all over it. That’s cool if that’s your thing, so have at it.

IMG_3119.JPG

IMG_3125.JPG

Cash deal at the bank or DMV to have the title and bill of sale notarized. All good. Originally, I bought it to do a cross country trip on US50, but have decided to go with a Kymco Grand Vista 250 instead. I can easily sell that cheap or donate it once I get to San Francisco. Thanks for looking.

IMG_3133.JPG

Last edited: