• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

SOLD - Rox 2" Pivot Risers for 7/8" Handlebars - $70 shipped lower 48

Norton74

Reaction score
Visit site
These Rox 2 inch pivot risers were on my '19 NC750X. Price $70 (PayPal) shipped lower 48. Near new condition and they fir most bikes with 7/8 in. handlebars.

Rox riser3 web.jpgRox riser4 web.jpg

Rox 2" Pivot Risers are a great upgrade for taller riders looking for an improved bar position height and are a common choice for the Honda XR650L, Suzuki V-Strom, DR-Z, BMW GS 1150, GS 1100, F650GS Twin and Dakar, Kawasaki KLR, and many more. Also a popular riser for anyone growing out of their current trail bike, from Honda CRF70's to Yamaha TTR125's and everything in between.

Features:​

• 2" Rise x 7/8" Stem Clamp x 7/8" Handlebar
  • Risers are held by original clamps and re-clamp the handlebars 2 inches higher
  • Rox out-board positioning makes the risers incredibly durable
  • Can be pivoted to desire fore and aft location for ideal riding position
  • Made in the USA

Thanks for looking!

Thanks Norton74, just got home from work and these were waiting for me. Thanks for the good packaging. I'll get around to installing them this weekend. Looks like a straight forward install, maybe will need to get some slack out of the cables.

Back