• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Soon-to-be Honda NC750X owner. I have a few questions.

Finklejag

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is today's message from my dealer;

Brent,

Here I am being the bearer of bad news; Honda has pushed pack 90% of our order 28 days. The NC is showing a new release date of 8/28.
I know this probably isn't what you wanted to hear, but I want to keep you in the loop as much as possible.

Zach Serafin
Finance Manager
Lee's Honda
530-221-6788

Like I mentioned in the past, if you really want one, you need to travel to pick it up. The dealer in Port Angeles, WA has a DCT in stock. They are located in the farthest NW part of Washington State, so it might be there for a while.

DCT for sale

750dct

Reaction score
Visit site
Like I mentioned in the past, if you really want one, you need to travel to pick it up. The dealer in Port Angeles, WA has a DCT in stock. They are located in the farthest NW part of Washington State, so it might be there for a while.

DCT for sale
Thanks, but it is probably overpriced, my truck gets 14mpg, and I went 30 years without a bike so I will keep waiting..........

Alias

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks, but it is probably overpriced, my truck gets 14mpg, and I went 30 years without a bike so I will keep waiting..........
From what I could find $9,200.00 is the 2022 list price. The dealer may negotiate a lower price. As far as your truck only getting 14 mpg. I'm in Ohio and got a mid size one way car rental to pick up a car I wanted that was in Florida. It was cheaper than paying for shipping.

Crookedlegs 47

Reaction score
Visit site
I had no idea. Too bad they did that. The easy on and off made the bag a jewel.
I am awaiting my 2022 DCT which should be at my dealership on August 31st (+/-) & also like that Givi tank bag thus I'm wondering if I ordered the "bars" so to speak that run along the top of the trunk from a 2021 would they fit on my 2022 & thus I'd be able to use the bag - I betting that the holes/attachment area would be the same & that only the bars with their openings underneath would be different.

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I am awaiting my 2022 DCT which should be at my dealership on August 31st (+/-) & also like that Givi tank bag thus I'm wondering if I ordered the "bars" so to speak that run along the top of the trunk from a 2021 would they fit on my 2022 & thus I'd be able to use the bag - I betting that the holes/attachment area would be the same & that only the bars with their openings underneath would be different.
I assume by “that Givi tank bag”, you mean the EA116 mentioned in post #3. Sure, you could probably put ‘21 NC750X frunk “bars” on a ‘22, but it wouldn’t give you any EA116 attachment slots. I think you should be investigating whether you could take the trim rails from a ‘16-‘20 model (that have the bag attachment rails) and put them on a ‘21-‘22 model. There is no body work change going from ‘21 to ‘22. If you look on line for photos of 2020 vs 2021 NC750X body styles, and compare, I think you’ll see that there is more to it than a simple trim swap. The body plastics and the frunk lid are significantly changed for 2021-2022 compared to prior years. I think you’d lose the bet.

2020:
12C60A10-17B3-407C-984F-07A3A03442F2.jpeg

2021:
1A881382-7E88-4220-B99C-11AB8BEE9AB4.jpeg

Last edited:

gary

Reaction score
Visit site
congratulations on your new 22 dct. you're going to love it.
have you been given a confirmation on the delivery date or a vin # on the bike?
i'm hoping it's confirmed as it would be contradictory to all the info i've been receiving on expected deliveries in late 2022 or spring 2033.