• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Soon-to-be Honda NC750X owner. I have a few questions.

Most recent update:

Here's our latest update as of this morning from
Honda. Your unit remains at status 3 and now has an estimated ship date of
10/02. I have still not received a pre-shipment notification.

thank you again for the continued updates.
a little disappointing when the estimated delivery date without pre ship notification has already come and gone.
i'm really hoping you get your new bike soon.

YAHOO !
great news for you. congrats.
gives the rest of us waiting hope.
I am losing hope at this point and gave up wondering and waiting. Sometimes I even forget I ordered one. I don't fret like I did when I was younger, and I guess that comes with age. The dealer doesn't know any more than anyone else so just kick back and do other things. I could get another bike but this one has everything I was looking for.

I am losing hope at this point and gave up wondering and waiting. Sometimes I even forget I ordered one. I don't fret like I did when I was younger, and I guess that comes with age. The dealer doesn't know any more than anyone else so just kick back and do other things. I could get another bike but this one has everything I was looking for.
i don't stress over it. i've been riding my Super Tenere almost daily.(a bit tall for this shrinking 70-year-old)
in three weeks, i head back to Florida where i have my 2021 NC.
but still hoping to add the NC to my Rhode Island garage sometime soon.

Sound like good news, let us know when you finally take delivery. I placed a deposit in June, and am still waiting. I have my name on a list with three local dealers including the one I placed the deposit on. If one of the other get theirs first I will buy it there and cancel my other order. Riding is pretty much out for this year. I hope one arrives before the snow does.

Sound like good news, let us know when you finally take delivery. I placed a deposit in June, and am still waiting. I have my name on a list with three local dealers including the one I placed the deposit on. If one of the other get theirs first I will buy it there and cancel my other order. Riding is pretty much out for this year. I hope one arrives before the snow does.
Will they give your deposit back?

Im sorry if this not helping people that are still waiting. I was told 7-10 days and the bike showed up today at the dealer. I have the VIN number already and will pick it up Tuesday.
hey, don't apologize.
we're all thrilled you got yours.
can't wait to hear how much you love it.
if palatka fl is anywhere near bonita springs, it'd be fun to get out and ride.

Hi I have a 2021 DCT and most my accessories fitted. I fitted a pyramid plastics fender extender and hugger , Oxford heated grips, Tuturo chain Oiler, Honda main stand, Bark busters with Storm guards and LED lights, mini Denali sound bomb Touatech locking GPS bracket, waterproof USB socket, power point in the trunk, Beaver fusebox, SwMotech Street rack all great. Less successful were the Givi GPS mount which shakes a lot, the GivI side stand extender which increases the height of the sidestand making the bike unstable, the Sw Motech crashbars which leave the DCT cover vulnerable in a fall. Have fun picking the accessories to make your bike “yours”. I can add photos if you need them. I am senior 5’7” with 30” inside leg and can flat foot fine , I would suggest trying it for 1000miles before lowering it. I made that mistake with my Gs. I have done 6000km and find no problem with the standard seat for 350 km days.

Last edited:
Im sorry if this not helping people that are still waiting. I was told 7-10 days and the bike showed up today at the dealer. I have the VIN number already and will pick it up Tuesday.
I for one am thrilled you finally will be getting your machine. Congratulations!

Quick update. The 22 NC750x DCT has been trailered home 2 hours. I ended up purchasing in Georgia because of the stated availability and the dealer experience. The whole process was transparent and very different from my Super Cub purchase. The price was the price and it was a very reasonable $125 for the uncrate and setup. Since having it home, I have rode around the neighborhood a few times and commuted to work. I took the advice from the Rebel 1100 DCT guys and started in rain mode for the first few miles. After a few miles and few lights, it started to feel very normal and comfortable. The difference for me between the SC and NC are probably odd to most. The SC is easier to move around the garage, tight places and parking lots (mostly due to shorter wheelbase, lower weight and step through). However once in motion, everything immediately swings in favor of the NC. The NC has almost telepathic steering in comparison. The SC was never difficult to ride, but the NC is effortless. I think, press the handlebar and off it goes. The weight is higher, but it does not feel like the stated difference. The NC carries everything low and is more balanced.

Quick update. The 22 NC750x DCT has been trailered home 2 hours. I ended up purchasing in Georgia because of the stated availability and the dealer experience. The whole process was transparent and very different from my Super Cub purchase. The price was the price and it was a very reasonable $125 for the uncrate and setup. Since having it home, I have rode around the neighborhood a few times and commuted to work. I took the advice from the Rebel 1100 DCT guys and started in rain mode for the first few miles. After a few miles and few lights, it started to feel very normal and comfortable. The difference for me between the SC and NC are probably odd to most. The SC is easier to move around the garage, tight places and parking lots (mostly due to shorter wheelbase, lower weight and step through). However once in motion, everything immediately swings in favor of the NC. The NC has almost telepathic steering in comparison. The SC was never difficult to ride, but the NC is effortless. I think, press the handlebar and off it goes. The weight is higher, but it does not feel like the stated difference. The NC carries everything low and is more balanced.
Nice to see a fellow member has finally received his NC. I wish it were more, but I along with many more will continue to wait for ours. Nice review!

May I ask where you purchased. You can pm me the answer.

Ah, thank you for the suggestion! I will check out that forum.

I had thought about that with the lowered seat and was worried about that. I am 5'7" with a 30.75" inseam. I sat on the 2021 model last year, so it was a bit lower. I remember seeing the Honda NC700X back when I first became interested in actually buying a motorcycle in 2020, but the thing was so tall I wasn't comfortable even getting on it after travelling all the way from Knoxville to Chattanooga to look at it. I love adventure bikes, but they're all so tall. The lower seat height on the NC750X and the DCT transmission had me sold from when I heard about it.

That's good advice. I will wait until I get it before I start changing the ergonomics.
The lower seat height and DCT were selling points for me also. I'm 5'2" with a 28" inseam so my ADV bike choices are slim. Husband @pjalexandre lowered my 2022 and my Daytona Lady Pilot GTX boots (I added an additional 1/2" insert) get me to flat footed. Maybe consider the men's Daytona M-Star GTX boots - they provide a 2.5cm/~1 in rise vs. a low seat? Not cheap at ~$450 but cheaper than a seat.

An update. My dealer called today and told me all 2022 NC750X are canceled for this year. He said he wants to know if I would like the 2023 in Blue as that is the new color. Price is up $100. He still doesn’t know when they will arrive. I’ve also looked at a CHMoto adventure bike. A lot cheaper a bit smaller engine, no automatic, and worse mileage. That’s also blue. Another dealer has the CHMoto in stock. Wondering if anyone has an opinion.

Personally I would stick with the Honda for a lot of reasons, principally the reliability and the DCT. However, you have to do what is ultimately the right decision for you based on your needs and acceptance of risk.

Back