• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Soon-to-be Honda NC750X owner. I have a few questions.

An update. My dealer called today and told me all 2022 NC750X are canceled for this year. He said he wants to know if I would like the 2023 in Blue as that is the new color. Price is up $100. He still doesn’t know when they will arrive. I’ve also looked at a CHMoto adventure bike. A lot cheaper a bit smaller engine, no automatic, and worse mileage. That’s also blue. Another dealer has the CHMoto in stock. Wondering if anyone has an opinion.
I looked through your posts in this thread and couldn’t tell if you had ordered a manual or automatic transmission NC750X. Just so you know, it looks like American Honda is not importing manual NCs in 2023, only automatics. I don’t even know whether mother Honda has discontinued the manual production altogether.

The US market 2023 blue is a pale matte blue, not the brilliant gloss blue seen in 2018.

I looked through your posts in this thread and couldn’t tell if you had ordered a manual or automatic transmission NC750X. Just so you know, it looks like American Honda is not importing manual NCs in 2023, only automatics. I don’t even know whether mother Honda has discontinued the manual production altogether.

The US market 2023 blue is a pale matte blue, not the brilliant gloss blue seen in 2018.
T ordered the DCT. I want the Honda but the CFMoto is temping and available. I won’t be riding it until Spring anyway so I might just wait on the 2023

T ordered the DCT. I want the Honda but the CFMoto is temping and available. I won’t be riding it until Spring anyway so I might just wait on the 2023
Well, there’s 10 potential model years of used NCX DCTs possibly for sale out there. If you want an NC, a used one might be a good option. Who knows what the new NC future is. The NC could even soon be discontinued in the USA.

The 2023 manual transmission is available in the UK, so it's the North American distributor's choice. The recently announced Transalp,with it's lighter weight and roughly 20 more HP, but lacking DCT will surely eat into NC sales in the future (if it's imported). Maybe Honda is positioning the NC as the choice for inexpensive DCT middle weight, with the Transalp as the middle weight Adv bike? Meanwhile the NC remains popular in Europe for it's gas mileage as a commuter.

The 2023 manual transmission is available in the UK, so it's the North American distributor's choice. The recently announced Transalp,with it's lighter weight and roughly 20 more HP, but lacking DCT will surely eat into NC sales in the future (if it's imported). Maybe Honda is positioning the NC as the choice for inexpensive DCT middle weight, with the Transalp as the middle weight Adv bike? Meanwhile the NC remains popular in Europe for it's gas mileage as a commuter.
I spoke with the dealer and I’m going to wait for the 2023. I’m hoping it will arrive by spring.

Update! I wanted everyone to know that my local dealer messaged me last Friday he just received a 2023 NC750X DCT. Today I signed the paperwork and will pick it up in March when the weather is more favorable.

The one I had a deposit on at another dealership will be up for grabs as I’m canceling that order I had with them since May of 2022.

When I pick it up, I’ll be posting pictures!

I picked up my 2023 Friday 4/7/23. My 3rd new bike I've ever owned and it's been 49 years since that happened. My first chilly ride was from the dealer to home. just 7 miles. I'm surprised how smooth the gear changes are, how strong the brakes are, and how little the fork dive is when applying the brakes. I'm also surprised how few tools come with the bike. Today, I install a Shad top box and supports the 3P side mounts from Shad, and perhaps the new center stand.

The next big purchase will be a windscreen.

Back