• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Sold Soupy lowering links

badgopher

Reaction score
Visit site
I sold my NC700X, but I have a pair of lowering links still in the 'factory' packaging

Which, in this case, is a black zip tie with the installation guide wrapped around them. My NC was a 2014, but I assume it's good for any year model and the 750 as well.

Asking $100 - I'll cover shipping etc. From the maker they run about 130.

I sold my NC700X, but I have a pair of lowering links still in the 'factory' packaging

Which, in this case, is a black zip tie with the installation guide wrapped around them. My NC was a 2014, but I assume it's good for any year model and the 750 as well.

Asking $100 - I'll cover shipping etc. From the maker they run about 130.
still available? If so I would like them for my wifes 2023 nc750x will they fit?

Doesn't do me much good, but I'm jealous of that, always felt like my NC was too tall (ergo the lowering links). These should work regardless, since they're just all-thread. But might get it too low and require a lowered kick stand.

Back