• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

South America

Woooowwwweeeeeeeee!!!
A true adventure.
My significant other just came back from a hiking trip in Patagonia Chile.
I recognized some of the photos in the latter part.
El Chalten
WP_20170118_12_27_55_Pro.jpg

Tell us more, pleeze.

Great trip. How long did the trip take? Saw you went around the pass by sail boat, how did you make those arrangements. I would have left a 6 months ago, but had to have both knees replaced. Have hopes to be headed that way soon. How were the boarder crossings?

Wow! Beautiful pictures, amazing adventure! Thanks for sharing, but we'll take more if you have it.

P.S. Done on a stock seat!?!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. I dont have a nc750x yet, looking at this, CRF1000, vfr800x and DL650/1000 early next year. Do you mind if I ask: stock wheels? Tyres? Dirt/gravel road ability?

Thanks

Shane.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Some video and photos of my ride through South America
It took me some time to find this gem of a thread, rarely do I watch a vid more than once but your vids were played a few times just for the wow factor. Those passing on the left and right segments are going to give me nightmares!

Would luv more info on your route and experiences along the way, when you get some time.

Ray

So far this year, I have not got to travel much due to a few physical problems. However in the last few weeks, I have been to Three Twisted Sisters, Niagra Falls, Canada, Grand Teton Mountains, Yellow Stone Park, and Pikes Peak. Now have my legs under me, and I am ready once again to really ride. Will make a trip to North Carolina this month. Then around the first of the year I will be ready to take on South America. Thank you for the great videos on South America, I did enjoy!

Last edited:
Back