• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

spare key

When I made my frunk knob, it came out too short to use in the ignition, but it looks integrated with the bike.

My buddy Jim made his long enough to use as a back up ign key, but it doesnt look as integrated, sticking up too high. He just removes it when he goes in someplace.

I sort of wish I had gone ahead and made mine longer like Jims so that I would always have a spare key with me.

I had keys4urride.com make me a 2023 key, worked for the ign, but wouldn't open the frunck. o_O
The side grooves on the key weren't long enough.
Got my file out, made them longer and it worked just fine in the frunk.

Last edited:
Yes, the owner was very rude, he said his keys weren't made for luggage, and went on a huge rant about no refunds, even though I hadn't asked for one.
Not a good way to build solid customer satisfaction.
I will never purchase anything again from him.

Thanks for the info. yea that's not very good customer relations and it appears he doesn't care.

Phoenix, was the key you recieved flat or did it come with that big plastic head?
Mr. Ferret I am so sorry for not answering your question before now. You caught me right before I started painting my house. The answer to your question - it comes with that big plastic head in either blue, red or black.

Back