• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Speaking of dash cams......

I know mine when viewing back on a pc is NOT bluish.
I will reimage it on youtube a bit later when I get more free time.

ken

Techmoan does a great review of the Innov C3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aObCaFWvDzs#t=402

This guy does some of the best reviews I've seen on You Tube. He is one of two people who posted videos on the NC700XD that pushed me in the direction of buying one. Of course I didn't see this thread until the day after I received the Sjcam SJ4000 WiFi sport camera that he also recommended.

Maybe it is just me that sees Fuzzy's C3 as bluish. I wouldn't have noticed it without the back-to-back comparison.

I had noticed the same thing yesterday when I watched it. The front fender has some blue on it right near the camera.

Ideal location, but I have tinted Madstadd shield. Would be like shooting video through sunglasses.

I think it'd be worse than that, doesn't the madstadd have a big black piece of plastic over that part of the bike?
;)

Madstadd has a black plate in position of stock screen. The screen itself is clear. The camera could have a similar position on their plate looking through the screen. Mine is light smoke which will impact picture.

approx 2am , on the bridge, going in and out of tunnel

I turned off the audio. I noticed the headlight is causing scattered light near the bottom of the camera lens. Will try to adjust at a later time, but its acceptable for now.

L0000008 - YouTube

later on, i will provide day time shots. Always busy.... later.
ken

Last edited:
Back