• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Suggestions for an electronic LED flasher relay

bigbird

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I will be converting my turn signals from incandescent to LED bulbs.
The only electronic LED flasher relay I have come across is the ELFR-1-H 4 pin Honda relay made by CustomLED and sold by a few online retailers and of course on eBay.
In Canada my only choice seems to be from motorcycleinnovations.ca and they want a heady $50 CAD + shipping for one.
Other US sources have them around $23 USD + ridiculous shipping costs to Canada.
Any suggestions on other relays to use or a better source?

Anyone use the Morimoto 1157 X-VF switchback LED bulbs for the front turn signals?

They are pricey, but I've never heard too many complaints about Morimoto stuff.
Suggestions there as well as the 1156 rear turn signal bulbs?
I'm thinking also some cheap eBay clear lenses for all 4 turn signals as well.

I'm new to this NC750X game, so all recommendations appreciated from those who have been down this road before me.

Thanks for the link to that thread.
Unfortunately, the links to the relay on eBay have long since vanished.
Back to Google.

Thanks for the link to that thread.
Unfortunately, the links to the relay on eBay have long since vanished.
Back to Google.
You mentioned “some cheap eBay clear lenses“, and I was just pointing out genuine Honda clear lense part numbers as an option.

Last edited:
You mentioned “some cheap eBay clear lenses“, and I was just pointing out genuine Honda clear lense part numbers as an option.
I try to avoid genuine Honda parts for non-critical applications.
In Canada OEM Honda parts are RIDICULOUSLY priced.
As an example, the centre stand for an NC750X is $270 CAD. That's equivalent to $209 USD.
That same stand in the US is $120 USD from Revzilla or $155 CAD, which is $115 less than I have to pay. Outrageous!
Honda Canada wants $245 CAD for a service manual.
Helm wants $51 USD. You know where I bought a service manual from!

The part numbers for OEM clear lenses you suggested are not even available in Canada.
Stock lenses are $11 each, but I have no need for stock lenses.
That's why I went to eBay.

Canadian prices are pretty bad. It was cheaper to buy my centre stand and have it shipped from Japan than to get it in Canada. Same thing with my luggage which flew from Italy...sad

I bought mine off Amazon but I cant seem to find it now. Here is the title maybe you can find a similar one.
Honda Cbr600rr CBR 600 Rr LED Flasher Relay 4 Pin
It works great for me and was $20

Canadian prices are pretty bad. It was cheaper to buy my centre stand and have it shipped from Japan than to get it in Canada. Same thing with my luggage which flew from Italy...sad
I also got my rack and luggage from Italy; Carpi Moto in Genoa.
With everything in, it was still half of what I would have paid if bought in Canada.

I bought mine off Amazon but I cant seem to find it now. Here is the title maybe you can find a similar one.
Honda Cbr600rr CBR 600 Rr LED Flasher Relay 4 Pin
It works great for me and was $20
Thanks,
I ended up ordering the module from CustomLED.
It was $22 + $14 shipping, all USD of course, but still cheaper than buying it in Canada.

Back