• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Super control skills

Did you notice how at the very end he reached into the faring to turn off the "anti-gravity shield"? That must be the secret! :)

I'd love to know how to do even 10% of that. I'd probably hit every cone out there, and have had to drop my bike dozens of times :p

Did you notice how at the very end he reached into the faring to turn off the "anti-gravity shield"? That must be the secret! :)

HA! I was thinking the same thing.
Can you imagine the process leading up to this level? Lots of bruises and bent bike.:)

Probably reaching for the manual idle adjuster. Bikes set up for these types of competitions usually have a manual idle adjuster. For this type of riding and for stunting the idle is usually set higher to prevent the bike from stalling out from really low to almost no throttle input.

Another highly possible mod done to the bike was the steering stops were either shaved slightly or completely off. This is usually done to police bikes to allow for a tighter turning radius

Last edited:
I agree with robnpat. I wish I can even do 10% of that.

Ken
Guys, you'll be pleasantly surprised how much more you actually can do, once you learn how and overcome your fear ;)
A very early lesson for me was - the bike can do soooooo much more than the rider, who actually is the limiting factor 99% of the time.

Seriously, pick 1 excersize, learn how to do it correctly and go into the parking lot to practice.
I guarantee you that after 30 minutes of doing it left-to-right and right-to-left, you'll be proud of yourselves and get the inspiration to do more.

One hint for the tight right turns - you have to change the wrist position on the throttle. Where normally, you put it on the throttle with the wrist parallel to the ground (to avoid grabbing too much throttle), in this case you actually want to sort of grab more (but be gentle when adding throttle). Otherwise, with the wrist parallel to the ground - you will not be able to twist it at all in the full right turn. Try it in your chair :)

Good luck! Hope to hear good progress from you.

Last edited:
Back