• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Supercross 2018

Hank

Reaction score
Visit site
New year, new thread.
Can Roczen recover?
I feel like this might be Musquin’s year, but he is not riding great tonight.

I like the rules changes, especially dumping the semifinals and having three of the “special” races.

very excited for SX to kick off...im rooting for the Roczen to make a comeback, that will make a for a good story and an amazing season.

It appears that Roczen has taken care of business...at least in the 1st race of the season. :rolleyes:

I didn't want to open this thread before I watched a recording of the event. There were some brutal falls in the races in this round, and Tomac certainly didn't start the year the way he would want to, I'm sure. Great entertainment and amazing skill.
I am quietly hoping that Chad Reed might be able to have some impact in the racing too.

It appears that Roczen has taken care of business...at least in the 1st race of the season. :rolleyes:

Roczen is tentative but that’s understandable. I was very happy to see him do so well. His determination and sheer Skill might serve him well!!. Muscan is a known powerhouse & is a top bet to take the Plate this year. Unfortunately Tomac has multiple problems with Bad Starts & Crashes. He’s clearly the fastest rider & would walk away with the Plate if he gets his problems corrected. Then the “Dark Horses” with Anderson, , Barcia, , Webb, , Baggett!! They will willingly try to affect who will win the Championship!! Chad Reed is riding for Chad & his Love of the event. I like that a lot & it’s always great to see him consistently make the main!!

It’s going to be a GREAT Supercross Year!!

Musquin did not ride well early, but apparently got his mojo back. I went to bed before the finals, so I will,watch later.

Watching the finals on tape, Musquin got off to a poor start but just sliced through the field.
Musquin was so fast around the 180 turns. He made the other riders look like they were on 250s.
Tomac hurt his shoulder, I guess.
Impressed with Roczen’s guts after that injury.
It seems like a wide open season.

Houston starts at 7 central on fox.

I just watched the 450 finals on tape. Lots of injuries. Mousquin rode so well last week in the finals. Roczen looked great, but maybe he was tired towards the end. Track looked horrible.

I think there will be a lot of plot twists this year.

Back