• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

SW MOTECH alu rack

Yeah, I'm not concerned with the mounting plate staying on a rack. If I needed, could secure a soft bag over the plate. From what I'm seeing so far, one reason I'm leaning towards T Rex's rack is it appears to have wider / longer surface area.

Yeah, I'm not concerned with the mounting plate staying on a rack. If I needed, could secure a soft bag over the plate. From what I'm seeing so far, one reason I'm leaning towards T Rex's rack is it appears to have wider / longer surface area.
Street Rack’s answer to the small plate is the extension accessory which gives you a large surface with tie down points to carry dry bags, etc. https://sw-motech.us/products/luggage/luggage+racks/adapter+accessories/4052572051481.htm

AluRack also has a flat cargo rack adapter like this. I have one. I pop off the top case adapter and pop on the flat rack if I want to carry a back pack, camping gear, or dry bag.

440F1BCF-7B41-4B27-BC22-8851DBEE67D0.jpeg

Yes, I saw those. I'm quite confident SW MOTECH equipment is top notch. BUT, I'm also seeing , for me anyway, it doesn't appear to end. Once you buy a rack.......pick a model.....you then have to buy another item to attach too the rack for a different "ability". To expensive for me. So far, it looks like the T Rex has the length, width etc for my needs / intentions ; without having to buy additional bolt or clip on plates or carriers.

Hey everyone, just wanted to provide a quick update. nc700shop.com lists these racks as available. I reached out to them last week to confirm availability, and they said they could get them from SW in 5-7 business days.

I was skeptical but placed my order on 3/16, and I just got a shipping notification and tracking number this morning. So if you don't want to wait until SW directly lists them, it appears there is still some stock available somewhere!

I'll post an update once I receive them.

Back