• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Swingarm Support Axle Rear Honda Integra 750 2013 2015 2017 ABS

Jmee54

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone, my first post! I have bought a 2018 NC750 x DCT and the swinging arm is a mess, with peeling paint and rust. I have read about the Integra swap and fancy making this mod. Do I need a specific year part for my 2018 bike? I have seen one advertised, as in the title. Will this fit? Cheers John.1666861389148.png

It should fit. I have a 2018 Integra swingarm fitted to my 2018 750S.
The one I fitted is painted black
As far as I know all the 700/750 S/X bikes use the same box section steel swingarm so any alloy Integra swingarm should fit OK.
It's a nice mod.
Make sure you get the axle and adjusters and you will need a Integra chain guard too.
(if you are in the UK, there is a UK flavoured NC700/750 forum btw)

The above is correct.
There is only one version of the alloy swingarm and it will fit all models of the NC for at least up to that year. I believe though that even the newest NC's still use the same original box swingarm so it may very well work with all bikes of any year.

I didnt get the chain guard as I wanted to get a rear fender/guard combo. This is a little harder to do if you want a fender as they only made the alloy swingarm for the Integra and only for a couple of years. So finding a fender and confirming it is for that specific swingarm one a pain. But I did manage to get one.

The upgrade is great and youll be very happy with it. I've had mine on for just over 4 years and have never had any issues.

The latest X 2021/22 definitely uses the same swingarm so the Integra will fit OK. I haven't heard of anyone actually doing it yet though. The weight saving is around 2-3kg BTW

The above is correct.
There is only one version of the alloy swingarm and it will fit all models of the NC for at least up to that year. I believe though that even the newest NC's still use the same original box swingarm so it may very well work with all bikes of any year.

I didnt get the chain guard as I wanted to get a rear fender/guard combo. This is a little harder to do if you want a fender as they only made the alloy swingarm for the Integra and only for a couple of years. So finding a fender and confirming it is for that specific swingarm one a pain. But I did manage to get one.

The upgrade is great and youll be very happy with it. I've had mine on for just over 4 years and have never had any issues.
Thanks for the replies. I am just a bit concerned about the chain guard. What did you get that fits? I have a hugger on my bike, it was there when I bought it. Will I need to get an Integra specific one, do you think? I've not really looked how it fits yet

Do you think this will fit the NC with Integra swing arm? I don't see why I wouldn't. It is sold as an Integra rear hugger/chainguard.

Attachments

• integra.jpg
    integra.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 10
Suck it and see. I had a Pyramid plastics hugger on my S and while it wasn't a perfect fit with the Integra swingarm, it did fit and it works fine. Get the swingarm fitted and then worry about the rest afterwards.

I picked one up from ermax. I reached out to them to confirm it was the correct one. Other companies I saw with pictures f the aluminum swingarm in it might have fit but they couldnt confirm it would so I didnt take the chance.

PXL_20201108_203242346.jpg

I bought it unpainted to save money and painted it myself.

I picked one up from ermax. I reached out to them to confirm it was the correct one. Other companies I saw with pictures f the aluminum swingarm in it might have fit but they couldnt confirm it would so I didnt take the chance.

View attachment 50683

I bought it unpainted to save money and painted it myself.
That is one shiny bike you have there!
I just bought one from Italy, but forgot 'kin Brexit. Stung for £50 duty and vat!

Thanks I picked it up in 2013. It def has some rough spots but I have managed to keep the red plastics looking pretty decent.

The advantage is mostly that it is a lot lighter and stronger which probably doesn't matter. The chain adjuster is worlds better.

However, for me, it was mostly cosmetic. I hated the way the old one looked and I thought it would be cool to have something that no one in the US had at the time haha

Well I don't know about stronger (or stiffer for that matter), but it weighs less and in my opinion looks a lot better. I think you can always judge a bike by the quality of the swingarm and chain adjusters. Extruded aluminium or welded box section steel just doesn't do it for me. I'm vacuous like that..

Thanks I picked it up in 2013. It def has some rough spots but I have managed to keep the red plastics looking pretty decent.

The advantage is mostly that it is a lot lighter and stronger which probably doesn't matter. The chain adjuster is worlds better.

However, for me, it was mostly cosmetic. I hated the way the old one looked and I thought it would be cool to have something that no one in the US had at the time haha
Thanks for that!

Back