• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Tail Tidy, my version

AVG1940

Reaction score
Visit site
So, like to make it look as if it were a stock option. New Rage LED signals, Cheapo fleabay tail tidy.
Just ordered the new LED Relay (so it doesn't blink like a squirrel on crack). BTW, the "Hazards" still work at the regular rate without mods.
IMG_2297.jpgIMG_2311.jpgIMG_2325.jpg

So, like to make it look as if it were a stock option. New Rage LED signals, Cheapo fleabay tail tidy.
Just ordered the new LED Relay (so it doesn't blink like a squirrel on crack). BTW, the "Hazards" still work at the regular rate without mods.
What I have noticed with the aftermarket LED flashers is that the hazard lights no longer continue flashing with the key off, like the OEM flasher would. It’s hardly a feature I need, so it didn’t bother me.

Very tidy indeed. Does the wheel throw water onto your back?
Don't know yet. Was planning on mounting a rear "GS style" wheel fender. I think the license plate itself will help with splash a bit. Kinda a sad little fender as is. Don't ride in the rain much if I can help it.
download.jpg

Don't know yet. Was planning on mounting a rear "GS style" wheel fender. I think the license plate itself will help with splash a bit. Kinda a sad little fender as is. Don't ride in the rain much if I can help it.
View attachment 49088
I've always liked those kinds of fenders. I only ask because I have a tidy tail on my Ruckus with the plate and a DIY fender at about the same spot as yours and I was surprised the first time I was in the wet.

View attachment 49082View attachment 49083View attachment 49084
Seeing how good your bike looks without the death star tail light I am motivated to put on the tidy kit I have hiding in my basement.

Dang, that is one ugly product. As usual, I will likely buy some ridiculous affair, then take a dremmel to it.
I agree that it is extremely ugly.

Back