• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Tank pad ?

Mandalorian

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd like to put a tank pad on my NC.(Only because I think they look really cool) There's lots out there. Do we have to have one specifically made for the NC or will any one do if the dimensons fit the availble space?

I previously used magnetic tank protectors on all my bikes, but the NC700's plastic "frunk" doesn't allow this. I'm also looking for a tank pad now!

There is a UK website (Capricorn 1) where you can customize your own tank pad... johnakay... any opinion on them before I start considering contact?

Hi I purchased an Oxford tank pad, Oxford Spine tank protector similar to the link and it kept peeling off the 'frunk' on the bike, got so frustrated even after trying some adhesive to really stick it that I found in my garage. peeled it all off gently cleaned where it had left the glue and now left with a scratched sticky/glue mess on the white plastic on my brand new pride and joy. Would not bother. It did look good tough see pic image.jpg

Or this...

You can find it by visiting Ride Addict - Uncommon Stuff for Your Bike, from the top navigation menu choose BAGSTER > TANK PROTECTORS > HONDA TANK PROT. > HONDA Other Years (as we have not set-up a pages for the 2012 yet), and look for your MODEL (wiil be at the end of the 2nd page), or just click on the following link, it will take you to the product page;
2012-2013 Honda NC700X - Black

Regarding of tank bags, please see the Bagster bag selections at this link;
Ride Addict - Uncommon Stuff for Your Bike
To get more info on a certain tank bag, please click on the small picture of the bag on the left hand site of the page (you need to scroll down if you are on a smaller monitor or a laptop).

Back